List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: now that ashley is back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

now that ashley is back

Started by pink kiity at 2013/02/19 01:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/21 09:00AM, Views: 1530, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/19 01:34PM
    now that ashley is back
    pink kiity

with ashley back which is way over do they need to bring tracey back and john abbott back into the fold its is time that ashley came home and i cant wait for hers returns back to the soap this is where shes belong with the abbott family im so happy and thrill shes is back this is way over do shes needs to be back on ours soap

#2   2013/02/19 01:57PM
    Re: now that ashley is back
    Barbyboo

Are they going to dig John abbotts bones. Enough ghost. I am glad Ashley is back even for a short period her and Macworld be great!

#3   2013/02/19 01:58PM
    lubug

When did Ashley come back? I know Abby returned, but I didn't see Ashley.

#4   2013/02/19 02:04PM
    Paggie

Is this a spoiler or just speculation? Ashley's not back on my screen. ED is over at Days so are we talking recast here??
    A lot of people have been pushing for Brenda Epperson to come back??
    Source please?

#5   2013/02/19 02:11PM
    mollyandwally

It's on Facebook, Twitter and the Daytime Confidential website- BUT it's just for a couple guest appearances for the Y&R 40th anniversary right now.

We could see more of her down the road since Sony owns both shows and is willing to share. The only reason MAB fired her was because she didn't want to share with DOOL. The new regime doesn't seem to mind sharing so it's all good for us.

All these return announcements are so vague. Jill was supposed to come back too but so far it's only been a couple guest appearances. I was expecting a return and a story.

#6   2013/02/19 02:12PM
    Paggie

OK never mind.

SPOILER!

Just read at Soap Central that she is back temporarily for the show's 40th and the Victor/Nikki wedding.
    So guess that squashes the Brenda Epperson rumors and answers the teaser "guess which fan favorite is coming back!"

#7   2013/02/19 03:11PM
    On a Clear Day

It would be nice to have Tracey back. Too bad they killed John off.

#8   2013/02/19 04:40PM
    FL senior fan

Quote mollyandwally: It's on Facebook, Twitter and the Daytime Confidential website- BUT it's just for a couple guest appearances for the Y&R 40th anniversary right now.

We could see more of her down the road since Sony owns both shows and is willing to share. The only reason MAB fired her was because she didn't want to share with DOOL. The new regime doesn't seem to mind sharing so it's all good for us.

All these return announcements are so vague. Jill was supposed to come back too but so far it's only been a couple guest appearances. I was expecting a return and a story.

-------------------------
    Thank you! It will be nice seeing her now that Jack has changed. Hope Ashley, Jack, and Billy enjoy some family time! Also Abby!

#9   2013/02/19 05:06PM
    BobbiSox

Quote pink kiity: with ashley back which is way over do they need to bring tracey back and john abbott back into the fold its is time that ashley came home and i cant wait for hers returns back to the soap this is where shes belong with the abbott family im so happy and thrill shes is back this is way over do shes needs to be back on ours soap

Pinkie, you bad girl, posting spoilers. You are forgiven, my child, because you're so cute. It would be nice to have all the Abbotts back on board, but I think that ship has sailed. There's still plenty of Abbotts around; let's just count our blessings.

#10   2013/02/19 05:11PM
    hopey pix

It sure would be great to see Ashley if she comes back for the 40TH anniversary!!Also they need to bring Sam back from New Mexico then,for Sharon!!No more Adam,the baby-maker for me!!PLEASE!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list