List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Delia Abbott?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Delia Abbott?

Started by candy world at 2013/02/16 03:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/17 02:02PM, Views: 3800, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/16 03:11PM
    Where is Delia Abbott?
    candy world

She hasn't been seen since lasted May!!! That's almost a year now. Did this girl disappear from the face of the earth!!!

#2   2013/02/16 03:14PM
    Re: Where is Delia Abbott?
    TaySteffy

Quote candy world: She hasn't been seen since lasted May!!! That's almost a year now. Did this girl disappear from the face of the earth!!!

I wish they would show her! I love BILLY and Chloe's little girl!

#3   2013/02/16 03:26PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote TaySteffy:
    Quote candy world: She hasn't been seen since lasted May!!! That's almost a year now. Did this girl disappear from the face of the earth!!!

I wish they would show her! I love BILLY and Chloe's little girl!

Are you sure, she is Billy's, the way Kevin and Chloe act, she is Kevin's. JK, at least Billy and Victoria know she is his

#4   2013/02/16 03:29PM
    Supercouplev...

Shoot, the last kid we seen was Reed, and that was around Christmas, guess this new regime doesn't like little kids. We seen Faith for a little while, but since Sharon has been on her meds, we haven't even seen her.

#5   2013/02/16 03:57PM
    Leel

[quote]Quote Supercouplevilly: [quote]Quote candy world: She hasn't been seen since lasted May!!! That's almost a year now. Did this girl disappear from the face of the earth!!![/quote]

Shoot, the last kid we seen was Reed, and that was around Christmas, guess this new regime doesn't like little kids. We seen Faith for a little while, but since Sharon has been on her meds, we haven't even seen her.[/quote

The new writers must have forgotten about Delia and just wrote her off the show. The Chloe/Delia scenes showed Chloe as a loving mother and now she doesn't seem to pay any attention to her. The nanny must be raising her or they sent her off to boarding school already.

#6   2013/02/16 04:05PM
    ElleLa

Quote Supercouplevilly:

Shoot, the last kid we seen was Reed, and that was around Christmas, guess this new regime doesn't like little kids. We seen Faith for a little while, but since Sharon has been on her meds, we haven't even seen her.

I thought I read that the actor who played Reed had a medical condition, I believe he does other roles as well, perhaps both are contributing factors to him being absent.

TIIC could write Victoria as Skypeing with him more or just coming back from having visited him or buying toys or something. They could do this with all the kids, it would work much better than the infrequent guest starring.

I don't mind not seeing kids. Cameos or the nanny playing with them in the background is enough for me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/16 04:08PM
    #7   2013/02/16 05:19PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote ElleLa:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

I thought I read that the actor who played Reed had a medical condition, I believe he does other roles as well, perhaps both are contributing factors to him being absent.

TIIC could write Victoria as Skypeing with him more or just coming back from having visited him or buying toys or something. They could do this with all the kids, it would work much better than the infrequent guest starring.

I don't mind not seeing kids. Cameos or the nanny playing with them in the background is enough for me.

Yes, it seems the only ones that talk about their kids, is the ones that have custody, makes the others look like bad parents, so tired of people calling Victoria a bad mom, and, if you bring up Billy also not talking about visiting Delia, that is also Vicki's fault, a word here and there, wouldn't hurt anything. Delia is always with Ester, they can't afford a nanny

#8   2013/02/16 07:53PM
    Cabo

She'll be Summer's age next month causing trouble in GC.

Maybe she'll be a designer too ! lol.....lol....lol

#9   2013/02/16 10:15PM
    TaySteffy

I doubt they will age Delia anytime soon. EH looks so young that she wouldn't be age-wise believable as the mother of a teen! JMO.

#10   2013/02/16 10:22PM
    Cabo

Quote TaySteffy: I doubt they will age Delia anytime soon. EH looks so young that she wouldn't be age-wise believable as the mother of a teen! JMO.

I was kidding !

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list