List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)

Started by TaySteffy at 2013/02/16 07:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 04:45PM, Views: 1935, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/02/18 04:52PM
    Re: Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)
    hopey pix

How right you are TaySteffy!!We need SPF back for Sharon!!And Dylan needs to be back with Avery!The Newman's have ruled too long!They are stale!!Give Sam and Dylan another chance with their women!!PLEASE!!!I am also we have things in common like DYLAN and SAM(SPF)!!

#22   2013/02/18 04:58PM
    TaySteffy

Quote hopey pix: How right you are TaySteffy!!We need SPF back for Sharon!!And Dylan needs to be back with Avery!The Newman's have ruled too long!They are stale!!Give Sam and Dylan another chance with their women!!PLEASE!!!I am also we have things in common like DYLAN and SAM(SPF)!!

I am in complete agreement with you. In a way Sam and Dylan are a lot alike - HOT, complicated, kind, with a heartbreaking back story, and madly in love with their girls! lol

I want some happiness on this show. I want romance. McAvery and Samron (for me) could provide it in spades.

I can dream... lol

#23   2013/02/18 05:29PM
    soapfan42

Quote TaySteffy: Today's scenes were amazingly well done. I think Avery is so thick in the head to choose Nick (with his divided loyalties) over Dylan who loves her clearly very much and no one else. Besides will she and Nick just make cupcakes together all day? B.o.r.i.n.g!!!

Bring back McAvery. I hate the writers introduced them to us, made us fall in love, and then backtracked. I hope this isn't the end for them and their fans.

Cosign!

#24   2013/02/18 08:41PM
    hopey pix

I also co-sign!Bring Dylan and Avery back together!They have only been together,what,1 week or so?And they burned up the airwaves!!Y&R has a Newman fixation!!It should be Nick who?And,Sharon?HELLO!!CALL SAM,DON'T GO BACK TO BABY-NAPPER,ADAM!!PLEASE!!

#25   2013/02/18 08:45PM
    Layngel

Quote hopey pix: I also co-sign!Bring Dylan and Avery back together!They have only been together,what,1 week or so?And they burned up the airwaves!!Y&R has a Newman fixation!!It should be Nick who?And,Sharon?HELLO!!CALL SAM,DON'T GO BACK TO BABY-NAPPER,ADAM!!PLEASE!!

I agree! I have become a new fan of Avery, cause she lights it up with Dylan. I didn't see this with Nick.

#26   2013/02/18 09:21PM
    ski lady

I'm sooooo disappointed that the writers had Avery choose Nick. I love Nick, but he ALWAYS gets the woman he wants and just this once, I really wanted his heart to ache and have the war hero win. Very disappointing.

#27   2013/02/18 10:02PM
    On a Clear Day

I just watched today's episode. How on earth could Avery let Dylan leave after that touching scene and makeout session??!! I know Nick is darn cute but boy Dylan and Avery had great chemistry. I doubt this will be the end of it or the final choice though. I find it hard to believe she will be able to just forget about Dylan.

#28   2013/02/18 11:52PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote ski lady: I'm sooooo disappointed that the writers had Avery choose Nick. I love Nick, but he ALWAYS gets the woman he wants and just this once, I really wanted his heart to ache and have the war hero win. Very disappointing.

I am right there with you on this one Avery should be with Dylan the two of them are hot together and Nick needs to be alone for a while,Just like Sharon. He thinks he has win but I hoping Avery start to find herself falling for Dylan all over again, She dont no it now but she will. The love the two of them had is something we havent seen in a long time this could be one of the best love story. She better go get her man,Im so disappoints in the writers why bring he back only to sent him away, Dylan and Avery have a great love story and we want to see more of this.So bring it on,Lets see what made her cheat on her husband.(Dylan)Lets see some fire now,The two of them are great together.I hope the writers put them together,

#29   2013/02/18 11:58PM
    TaySteffy

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote ski lady: I'm sooooo disappointed that the writers had Avery choose Nick. I love Nick, but he ALWAYS gets the woman he wants and just this once, I really wanted his heart to ache and have the war hero win. Very disappointing.

I am right there with you on this one Avery should be with Dylan the two of them are hot together and Nick needs to be alone for a while,Just like Sharon. He thinks he has win but I hoping Avery start to find herself falling for Dylan all over again, She dont no it now but she will. The love the two of them had is something we havent seen in a long time this could be one of the best love story. She better go get her man,Im so disappoints in the writers why bring he back only to sent him away, Dylan and Avery have a great love story and we want to see more of this.So bring it on,Lets see what made her cheat on her husband.(Dylan)Lets see some fire now,The two of them are great together.I hope the writers put them together,

I agree! Tired of Nick winning all the time. All the Newmans do and its borrrrring. Shake it up, writers. Avery and Dylan have something Navery don't and its called chemistry and true love!

#30   2013/02/19 12:17AM
    TaySteffy

I was scrolling my Itunes playlist tonight and 2 songs reminded me of McAvery: Someday When I Stop Loving You by Carrie Underwood and Sunday Afternoon by Rascal Flatts. The first because they will never in my mind be able to stop loving each other. The latter song because I can so see them driving the countryside, stopping in little towns and dancing to music they don't know the name of.

Avery/Dylan is so magical and has something unique and special. I am not giving up yet! They can't just dangle a carrot in our faces and then yank it away!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list