List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)

Started by TaySteffy at 2013/02/16 07:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 04:45PM, Views: 1915, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/16 11:18AM
    Re: Dylan/Avery Fan Thread (No Bashing!)
    TaySteffy

Quote BobbiSox: Dylan saw action overseas, so he may not be the man that she remembers. I like them together, but I bet there's going to be a rocky road ahead. A lot of these vets don't fare so well after they're back home, poor things.

I think he will have PTSD for sure but Avery can help him heal!

#12   2013/02/16 12:47PM
    habbyfan

Quote TaySteffy:
    Quote BobbiSox: Dylan saw action overseas, so he may not be the man that she remembers. I like them together, but I bet there's going to be a rocky road ahead. A lot of these vets don't fare so well after they're back home, poor things.

I think he will have PTSD for sure but Avery can help him heal!

I am like cMom I will be interested to see how this all plays out.

#13   2013/02/16 12:54PM
    deceived

Why are the writers spending so much time on these new characters like: Tyler, Mac, Avery, Leslie, Mason, Chelsea, Alex, CARMINE
    Are they going to be 'keepers'?
    Anyways... I am loving McAvery!!! Chemistry galore!
    Navery > no...
    I am still a Shick fan, always will be...

#14   2013/02/16 01:26PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote deceived: Why are the writers spending so much time on these new characters like: Tyler, Mac, Avery, Leslie, Mason, Chelsea, Alex, CARMINE
    Navery > no...

Maybe they are trying to build up a new stock of characters with backstories in the young to middle age category because a lot of the original or longtime cast members are getting up there in age like Kay, Victor, Nikki, Jack, etc. I think the 18-49 age category of viewers is probably a big deal and they feel they need to restock the shelves with a cast of all ages that can run long term. That would be my guess.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/16 01:29PM
    #15   2013/02/16 01:56PM
    deceived

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote deceived: Why are the writers spending so much time on these new characters like: Tyler, Mac, Avery, Leslie, Mason, Chelsea, Alex, CARMINE
    Navery > no...

Maybe they are trying to build up a new stock of characters with backstories in the young to middle age category because a lot of the original or longtime cast members are getting up there in age like Kay, Victor, Nikki, Jack, etc. I think the 18-49 age category of viewers is probably a big deal and they feel they need to restock the shelves with a cast of all ages that can run long term. That would be my guess.

Yes... it's sad, but some of them are turning retirement age, like me...I lived with them for the last 29 years...
    I guess I am not used to change of any sort. Had my job for 32 years, been married 29 years...lived in same house for 29 years...
    I forgot Fen, Jaimie, Summer... they are doing great!!! Great actors!

#16   2013/02/17 06:51AM
    TaySteffy

Can't wait for tomorrow's ep. They will be on and I can't wait.

#17   2013/02/17 08:25AM
    LucyT

Dylan and Avery are my new favorite couple and I didn't even like Avery until now.

#18   2013/02/18 04:27PM
    TaySteffy

Today's scenes were amazingly well done. I think Avery is so thick in the head to choose Nick (with his divided loyalties) over Dylan who loves her clearly very much and no one else. Besides will she and Nick just make cupcakes together all day? B.o.r.i.n.g!!!

Bring back McAvery. I hate the writers introduced them to us, made us fall in love, and then backtracked. I hope this isn't the end for them and their fans.

#19   2013/02/18 04:44PM
    hopey pix

Dylan is so hot with Avery!I hope she drops Nick soon for Dylan,instead of going for Nick!It would be more interesting,for sure!!

#20   2013/02/18 04:47PM
    TaySteffy

Quote hopey pix: Dylan is so hot with Avery!I hope she drops Nick soon for Dylan,instead of going for Nick!It would be more interesting,for sure!!

Hey hopey, I am so glad to know you're a fan. Nice to know we have other things in common besides our love for SPF haha

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list