List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Chelsea

Started by TxRangerFan at 2013/02/07 07:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/10 07:41AM, Views: 6803, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/02/09 06:31AM
    Re: SPOILER: Chelsea
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote lil73: If anyone thinks that Adam and Chelsea are going to get back together and have this child and live happily ever after I have to remind you of one thing....This is a SOAP that NEVER HAPPENS.

Why she would want to go back to a man who is not in love with her but someone else would be beyond me anyway. Getting together or staying together for a child is not the answer.

He does love Chelsea. If she would have him they would be together right now. Shadam has had too many chances and have failed epicly every single time. Chadam is the future...Sharon will inevitably hook up with the new hottie Dylan.

#22   2013/02/09 06:48AM
    Savy Soap Wa...

Just a guess certainly NOT a SPOILER but, has it ever occured to anyone that it might not be Adam's baby? Could be Caine's? That would make for an even more interesting storyline - what do you think?!

#23   2013/02/09 07:38AM
    JustAngie3

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Just a guess certainly NOT a SPOILER but, has it ever occured to anyone that it might not be Adam's baby? Could be Caine's? That would make for an even more interesting storyline - what do you think?!

Maybe Cane's handkerchief is the real father, they did touch at the GCAC. Or maybe it's Alex as he was have eye sex with her. Perhaps it's Billy when he touched her shoulder at the old RS building. I can't remember if Neil got close enough to touch Chelsea.

Of course it's Adam's baby she slept with him twice onscreen since their brief reunion on New Year's Eve.

#24   2013/02/09 08:00AM
    Justahousewife

Quote JustAngie3:
    Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Just a guess certainly NOT a SPOILER but, has it ever occured to anyone that it might not be Adam's baby? Could be Caine's? That would make for an even more interesting storyline - what do you think?!

Maybe Cane's handkerchief is the real father, they did touch at the GCAC. Or maybe it's Alex as he was have eye sex with her. Perhaps it's Billy when he touched her shoulder at the old RS building. I can't remember if Neil got close enough to touch Chelsea.

Of course it's Adam's baby she slept with him twice onscreen since their brief reunion on New Year's Eve.

LOL...The conspiracy's are already starting...

#25   2013/02/09 08:04AM
    valleycliffe

well, i for one, am ecstatic that chels is having adamneds baby. she is giving what his heart desires most, a child of his own to love and nurture...

i would love for adamned to have another dream only this time it is about chels being pregnant. then he goes to her and asks her if she is cause it would make his dream come true..

#26   2013/02/09 09:45AM
    Barbyboo

Omg now Adam will be stuck with her

#27   2013/02/09 10:17AM
    chancegirl

Quote Barbyboo: Omg now Adam will be stuck with her

Adam wouldn't feel that way....It's quite clear that Adam is VERY MUCH in love w/ Chelsea. Adam will be over the moon about this baby...Chelsea will too eventually.

#28   2013/02/09 10:59AM
    JustAngie3

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Barbyboo: Omg now Adam will be stuck with her

Adam wouldn't feel that way....It's quite clear that Adam is VERY MUCH in love w/ Chelsea. Adam will be over the moon about this baby...Chelsea will too eventually.

Chelsea's going to be in shock, but she will be a great mother. Adam's going to be a daddy

#29   2013/02/09 12:41PM
    Savy Soap Wa...

Things aren't always what they seem to be - especially in a soap - I hope it is Adam's baby and they live happily ever after - but, I have my doubts - I don't think Sharon will get in Chelsea's way with Adam - he has his own mind - and a baby is a tough act to follow - but, remember who Chelsea is - and who her mother Anita is - she grew up without a father - would she want that for her baby?

#30   2013/02/09 12:50PM
    habbyfan

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote lil73: If anyone thinks that Adam and Chelsea are going to get back together and have this child and live happily ever after I have to remind you of one thing....This is a SOAP that NEVER HAPPENS.

maybe the same thing could be said about shadamned.

now that chels is pregnant, shadamned WON'T get together and live happily ever after. Chels is giving adam the one thing he wants most, a child of his own...

why will this happen? cause like you said, it's a soap.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list