List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RECAST Lily's twins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RECAST Lily's twins

Started by Cannon at 2013/02/04 07:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/05 04:03PM, Views: 1111, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/02/04 07:37AM
    RECAST Lily's twins
    Cannon

They are doing interviews to recast the 4 year old twins.

#2   2013/02/05 03:44PM
    Re: RECAST Lily's twins
    chinajo

hmm interesting. Now that they are planning on bringing Lilly and Tyler together they will probably pick children that look more Afro-American hoping the audience will eventually forget Lilly and Cane were ever together. They created a boring storyline for them so we'd get sick of seeing them together instead of creating an exciting storyline for them to grow together. Soaps seem to have problems with interacial couples. I'm not impressed with Y&R lately and have tuned out.

#3   2013/02/05 04:03PM
    Re: RECAST Lily's twins
    spooner

Quote chinajo: hmm interesting. Now that they are planning on bringing Lilly and Tyler together they will probably pick children that look more Afro-American hoping the audience will eventually forget Lilly and Cane were ever together. They created a boring storyline for them so we'd get sick of seeing them together instead of creating an exciting storyline for them to grow together. Soaps seem to have problems with interacial couples. I'm not impressed with Y&R lately and have tuned out.

interesting theory. I'm going to watch for this and if they infact do that i'm gonna give the show a huge

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list