List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: what's wrong with Nikki?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what's wrong with Nikki?

Started by adamfan at 2013/02/02 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/06 05:25AM, Views: 8784, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/02 12:38PM
    what's wrong with Nikki?
    adamfan

just wondering if I lmissed something..

#2   2013/02/02 12:41PM
    Re: what's wrong with Nikki?
    Axl Rose

If I had to speculate, I would say Nikki has some type of cancer

#3   2013/02/02 10:49PM
    Barbyboo

There was a rumor she was packing it in? Too bad it wasnt victor

#4   2013/02/04 03:07PM
    Eowyn005

I am thinking Nikki might have Parkinson's Disease, not fatal, but serious life changing in so many ways...

#5   2013/02/04 03:10PM
    swisscheese1

SPOILER from the Feb 4.2013 Canadian show.....

feel free to ignore if you want to be surprised, though I'm just speculating based on what I saw.....

she has some sort of arthritis/muscular/neurological thing going wrong. Playing the piano today, she stopped a couple times after hitting wrong notes and was rubbing her hands..... much like I do. And I have carpal tunnel syndrome in one wrist and just plain old age arthritis in both. If it's Parkinson's, it's kinda weird cause I didn't get the impression she was shaking, it was more like joint/muscle pain or limitations of some sort.

#6   2013/02/04 03:18PM
    Eowyn005

Quote swisscheese1: SPOILER from the Feb 4.2013 Canadian show.....

feel free to ignore if you want to be surprised, though I'm just speculating based on what I saw.....

she has some sort of arthritis/muscular/neurological thing going wrong. Playing the piano today, she stopped a couple times after hitting wrong notes and was rubbing her hands..... much like I do. And I have carpal tunnel syndrome in one wrist and just plain old age arthritis in both. If it's Parkinson's, it's kinda weird cause I didn't get the impression she was shaking, it was more like joint/muscle pain or limitations of some sort.

Yes you could be right, my Mom has Parkinson and we eventually had to put her into a Nursing Home. But in the initial stages she did not shake, but her brain just could not tell her limbs what to do properly and it so frustrated her.

#7   2013/02/04 04:31PM
    bukopandan

Maybe it's MS?

#8   2013/02/04 04:38PM
    Gramee Bee

I thought at first Nikki had a legal problem, like perhaps she was still legally married to Jack or Deacon. However, from the spoiler, it sounds more like it is a physical problem.

I certainly hope it is not cancer, and if she is diagnosed with MS there is no cure so the writers (I hope) will be accurate in their story telling. I have both diseases in my family, MS and Cancer. I can't tell you which is worse, they are both bad, bad, bad.

#9   2013/02/05 05:44PM
    Jenny_G

I AGREE, I WISH IT WAS VICTOR...HE IS SO HATEFUL

#10   2013/02/05 08:35PM
    hopey pix

I don't want to wish illness on anyone.But,why is it the good people of the show have to be sacrificed always just to keep the bad ones on forever?!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list