List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/01/31 02:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 04:39PM, Views: 12537, Replies: 229
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #201   2013/05/13 10:58PM
    Re: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread
    bigmacker

I hate that Chelsea is lying to Dylan and letting him get his hopes up about this baby. She knows Dylan lost his father, she knows about Avery's miscarriage, and she knows how vulnerable he is after losing his family and the woman he loves. Dylan fought for his country in Afghanistan and now all he wants is to lay down roots, start a civilian life, and have his own family.

It's not possible with Chelsea since she's carrying Adam's baby.

I also gave up on Avery. She loves Nick and chose Nick, and I think she will get pregnant by Nick and have his baby after he loses Summer when her paternity is revealed.

Dylan needs to find a woman of his own who shares the same values and wants the same things as he does. Children and family.

#202   2013/05/13 11:02PM
    bigmacker

Quote Saturn12345:
    Quote styles33: Dylan is my favorite! He's good honest decent man with kind heart.

I want him find a nice wife and have a family since he fight in Afghanistan for our country. He deserves the best!

Support our troops!

Dylan is a fantastic actor, I hope he stays on the show a long long time. I also hope that Avery changes her mind about Nic and realizes that she really still loves Dylan. I hope that Chelsea tells him very soon that he's not the Dad, so he can go on and make plans with Avery to have his own family. I really like him.

Steve Burton is amazing and I love Dylan MacAvoy. He's a great addition to the show. I want him to lay down roots and start a family soon. He deserves it after everything he went through.

But I don't believe Avery is the woman for him. She keeps choosing Nick, and soon will have a baby with Nick and marry into the Newman clan.

#203   2013/05/20 04:31AM
    BabyVelvet

Dylan is such a good and kind man. Steve Burton is known as one as well. He's very modest and always has the nicest tweets to his fans. He's a good family man, and is known in the industry as an all around good guy.
    Gotta love him!

#204   2013/05/20 04:45AM
    LucyT

Love Dylan hate chelsea Faith should get him

#205   2013/05/20 05:46AM
    alikat

As a decade long viewer of GH, I wondered if I'd be able to see SBu as anything but Stone Cold Jason Morgan.

Turns out, I was so ready to see this fine actor (both in looks and ability) to move out of his stalemate on GH stuck with a mediocre actress as his main scene partner. It was obvious he was bored. I've taken to Dylan McAvoy immediately.

I cannot wait to see how they flesh out this character and it's refreshing to see him working with both Jessica Collins and Melissa Claire Egan, both good actresses. I love seeing more range in him and am truly enjoying this new character.

Kuddos to Y&R, JFP and SBu for seeing that this is a good fit.

#206   2013/05/20 06:08AM
    Axl Rose

Dylan is being played for a fool, because he actually thinks that this baby is his but Chelsea has been lying to him or she will go on lying to him for months even when this baby is born and he is going to grow more and more attached to this baby and then when the truth comes out about him not being the father and that Adam really is the father and that Chelsea lied not just to him but to Adam too, Lord knows how Dylan will react especially because Dylan has PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) from his time in Afghanistan and then losing Avery to Nick losing pretty much everything, I can only imagine what Dylan will do

#207   2013/05/20 06:38AM
    Lanie1959

Quote alikat: As a decade long viewer of GH, I wondered if I'd be able to see SBu as anything but Stone Cold Jason Morgan.

Turns out, I was so ready to see this fine actor (both in looks and ability) to move out of his stalemate on GH stuck with a mediocre actress as his main scene partner. It was obvious he was bored. I've taken to Dylan McAvoy immediately.

I cannot wait to see how they flesh out this character and it's refreshing to see him working with both Jessica Collins and Melissa Claire Egan, both good actresses. I love seeing more range in him and am truly enjoying this new character.

Kuddos to Y&R, JFP and SBu for seeing that this is a good fit.

I watched him on Gh for years also and feared i would have a hard time with his playing another character and i am pleasantly surprised at easy it was to incorporate him into Y&R. I absolutely love his chemistry with both JC and MCE.

#208   2013/05/20 08:19AM
    Spike1976

I might be in the minority and probably the only person ( )but I want to see his character be paired with Chloe. I like Dylan and Chelsea but that won't last because of Adam.

Chloe is spunky and immoral and Dylan is a good guy. Maybe he'll teach her to become a better person.

#209   2013/05/20 08:38AM
    Jonathan1993

I agree 100% i dont see how chelsea can be so selfish.

#210   2013/05/20 08:46AM
    JessicaD

If Dylan gets his heart broken mine will be broken as well.

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list