List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/01/31 02:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 04:39PM, Views: 12447, Replies: 229
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2013/03/23 09:50AM
    Re: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread
    Krystalball

I am a fan!

#172   2013/03/23 03:38PM
    Krystalball

I am happy that Dylan is at Y&R.

#173   2013/03/24 08:10PM
    ronsgirl2

I just needed to see this topic back on page 1. I am a really big fan of Steve and the Dylan character!

#174   2013/03/24 08:28PM
    catxohca01

Quote lovelylady21: Im loving steve burton on y&r right now even though he just now starting but i can feel it hes going to be great

Fans only PLEASE!!
    Steve Burton is great but I loved him as Jason it is hard to forget that character he played for 20 something years and to see him playing a character so opposite for him maybe it is inspiring but for me as a Jasam and Sam fan with their baby Danny it is tough to swallow, I miss him on GH

#175   2013/03/24 10:06PM
    ErikaKayy

- Lovelovelove Steve Burton. I also loved him on GH, and I simply adore him on Y&R. There is no trace of Jason Morgan in Dylan McAvoy whatsoever & he is KILLING IT.

- Steve leaving GH was a blessing in disguise. I know that, now, because he looks amazing. Not just physically, but he looks incredibly happy there!

- The Burton/Morrow bromance? THAT VIDEO OF STEVE SPINNING THE WHEEL AND THAT CELEBRATORY JUMP N' HUG? = is everything! <3 That is too adorable for words. Their live video chat had me laughing throughout the whole thing. Fave parts: The rip-cord joke that left poor Steve laughing uncontrollably, and the double take Steve gave Josh when he was like, "Yeah, I like to spend time with Steve's wife, too..." And Steve's thinking, "Oh, wow. Dude went there..." LOL.
    Steve: "Hey. You ever been head butted?"
    Joshua: "Don't say things like that? You're new around here!"
    I love that their such great friends that they can rip on each other like that.

- The character of Dylan is an enigma to me, and I'm enjoying getting to watch Steve peel back the layers as we get to know him more and more. As weird as it was, I even think he was a gentleman in hooking up with Chelsea, telling her that they made each other feel better when they needed it, but he wasn't one of those guys.

- I love his budding relationship with Faith. Whether Dylan happens to be her long-lost uncle, or future stepfather, or just a really nice friend of her mother's, I just love the relationship he's built with this little girl and hope that they're buddies for life!

- I like the dynamic he has with Sharon. Me, personally, I'm not picking up any romantic vibes, but that could change. But this is the first guy w/ Sharon that I haven't wanted to pluck my eyes out with. Their friendship is just nice and easy, and I like that they have these little moments where they get real with each other, and it's sort of intense but it's a comfortable kind of intensity. Sharon & Dylan, to me, bear some sort of physical resemblance and the same colouring, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for them to be siblings. We don't know much about her dad after all, and Dylan's dad could be Sharon's. I just feel like Sharon needs actual blood family -- not just being tied to Newman Family.

And if they don't become siblings, that's okay with me too. I just watch them for their easy, comfortable dynamic and I cannot wait for more scenes between SC & SBu.

- Dylan & Avery. I love these two. I'm in the minority, but I believe that Dylan is Avery's endgame. I'm sorry. I just think they have too much history that will always pull them towards one other, and there's a connection that will probably erode with time, but never fully erase. And not to mention, SBu & JC have amazing chemistry, to me. They may be apart for now, and out of each other's orbits, but they'll be back.

- All in all, more Dylan, please!

-Erika

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/24 10:09PM
    #176   2013/03/25 07:35AM
    coolkraft

lots more of Dylan please so I can keep watching Y & R...

#177   2013/03/25 08:00AM
    Krystalball

Excellent addition to the show.

#178   2013/03/25 08:33AM
    Krystalball

A welcome addition to the show.

#179   2013/03/25 05:53PM
    ronsgirl2

I agree with everything you said Erikakayy. The Dylan character is a great addition to Y&R and I can't wait to see more.

#180   2013/03/25 06:32PM
    Krystalball

Dylan is a very good new character.

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list