- Lovelovelove Steve Burton. I also loved him on GH, and I simply adore him on Y&R. There is no trace of Jason Morgan in Dylan McAvoy whatsoever & he is KILLING IT.
- Steve leaving GH was a blessing in disguise. I know that, now, because he looks amazing. Not just physically, but he looks incredibly happy there!
- The Burton/Morrow bromance? THAT VIDEO OF STEVE SPINNING THE WHEEL AND THAT CELEBRATORY JUMP N' HUG? = is everything! <3 That is too adorable for words. Their live video chat had me laughing throughout the whole thing. Fave parts: The rip-cord joke that left poor Steve laughing uncontrollably, and the double take Steve gave Josh when he was like, "Yeah, I like to spend time with Steve's wife, too..." And Steve's thinking, "Oh, wow. Dude went there..." LOL.
Steve: "Hey. You ever been head butted?"
Joshua: "Don't say things like that? You're new around here!"
I love that their such great friends that they can rip on each other like that.
- The character of Dylan is an enigma to me, and I'm enjoying getting to watch Steve peel back the layers as we get to know him more and more. As weird as it was, I even think he was a gentleman in hooking up with Chelsea, telling her that they made each other feel better when they needed it, but he wasn't one of those guys.
- I love his budding relationship with Faith. Whether Dylan happens to be her long-lost uncle, or future stepfather, or just a really nice friend of her mother's, I just love the relationship he's built with this little girl and hope that they're buddies for life!
- I like the dynamic he has with Sharon. Me, personally, I'm not picking up any romantic vibes, but that could change. But this is the first guy w/ Sharon that I haven't wanted to pluck my eyes out with. Their friendship is just nice and easy, and I like that they have these little moments where they get real with each other, and it's sort of intense but it's a comfortable kind of intensity. Sharon & Dylan, to me, bear some sort of physical resemblance and the same colouring, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for them to be siblings. We don't know much about her dad after all, and Dylan's dad could be Sharon's. I just feel like Sharon needs actual blood family -- not just being tied to Newman Family.
And if they don't become siblings, that's okay with me too. I just watch them for their easy, comfortable dynamic and I cannot wait for more scenes between SC & SBu.
- Dylan & Avery. I love these two. I'm in the minority, but I believe that Dylan is Avery's endgame. I'm sorry. I just think they have too much history that will always pull them towards one other, and there's a connection that will probably erode with time, but never fully erase. And not to mention, SBu & JC have amazing chemistry, to me. They may be apart for now, and out of each other's orbits, but they'll be back.
- All in all, more Dylan, please!