List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/01/31 02:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 04:39PM, Views: 12129, Replies: 229
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/03/18 04:39PM
    Re: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread
    lovelylady21

Quote sullys1: BUMP!!
    Spread the love for the awesome Chelsea/Dylan scenes, folks. Yes, the character of Chelsea, but it takes two to tango..and TANGO they did.
    Did I imagine a smug little grin on Dylan's face when he was dressing (liked like he was buttoning his shirt cuff, after he ran into Chelsea at the coffee shop) and looking at the very rumpled sheets?
    Too hot, too cute and, in my opinion, a very honest depiction of what happens when 2consenting adults share a night together to ease their pain. Not necessarily the smartest move, but one that shows the vulnerability of both characters, which was underlined by Chelsea not sharing the details with Chloe.
    Maybe it's the start of Chelsea's con, maybe it's the start of a warm and comfortable friendship - it seems to have left a lot of people wanting more. I'm proudly one of 'em!!

PLEASE do not turn this into a chelesa thread...its strictly about the love for dylan

#162   2013/03/19 06:19AM
    countryMomof4

Loved Dylan's scenes today( CDN ) with Faith. SBu is great with the little actress.

#163   2013/03/19 07:36AM
    Lanie1959

Been a fan of SB's for years now he is a awesome actor and had chemistry ...loved him with MCE the most but he has chemistry with just about every body he works with amd is really good with the kids

#164   2013/03/19 07:42AM
    Muscetoe

Quote fairland:
    Quote Muscetoe: I love reading everyone's thoughts on SB/ Dylan. I feel like he's been on the show forever. His scenes with Avery are incredible, and his other interactions are smooth. Love him we need more time with him on our screens. Can't get enough. They need to write me into his storyline ASAP haha.

I find SB a great guy one the show as well. I agree that SB does dylan very well on the young and the reatless. I would love to see more of dylan character to play out more with other character's like with chelsea/sharon/Adam/Neil.What does it mean his interaction's are smooth?
    I would want dylan to stay with the show about 3 to 4 years. Lets have dylan character have an actual backgrond story to his character.

He is just a natural, he basically makes scenes easy and realistic. A testament to his acting. Not uncomfortable even though he's new it feels like he's been there a while and hope he does stay for a long time.

#165   2013/03/19 08:52AM
    Pisces67

Quote lovelylady21: Im loving steve burton on y&r right now even though he just now starting but i can feel it hes going to be great

Fans only PLEASE!!

I read recaps and spoilers and had no idea he was on Y&R....I appreciate him being on the show and am excited to see him act...it has been ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!His decision has me back actually watching both (getting ready to watch in on Y&R...thank u SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#166   2013/03/19 08:56AM
    Diamond Pearl

SB/Dylan......Love them both!

#167   2013/03/20 06:59AM
    ronsgirl2

I would have liked Dylan's dad to have lived longer and we could have had more background story for the Dylan character.
    I am loving SBu in this role and am hoping that we will get to see more of him!

#168   2013/03/20 07:11AM
    fairland

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote lovelylady21:
    Quote LucyT: I am going to HATE him if he's so good that he makes Sharon likable to me. LOL

I love watching him act!

Lol i already adore Sharon and im going to enjoy their scenes..great chemistry amongst friends

Avery who? He and Sharon are great together. Had me smiling the whole time.

Dylan is a hot in jeans no matter what cloths he waers. That is very good point Avery who. I do not think that dylan is thinking being avery at all at this point. That is much better for dylan to think about another women than avery. The pair that I would choise for dylan is sharon hands down. Because, i have not seen any sensce with chelsea being with dylan at this point.There is another reason sharon is much better with Dylan is because, adam would more available to go back to chelsea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/20 07:16AM
    #169   2013/03/20 02:26PM
    lovelylady21

Quote Pisces67:
    Quote lovelylady21: Im loving steve burton on y&r right now even though he just now starting but i can feel it hes going to be great

Fans only PLEASE!!

I read recaps and spoilers and had no idea he was on Y&R....I appreciate him being on the show and am excited to see him act...it has been ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!His decision has me back actually watching both (getting ready to watch in on Y&R...thank u SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your avi

#170   2013/03/23 06:56AM
    lovelylady21

BUMP love me some dylan mcavoy the more he show how kind and wonderful he is with kids the more i want him to be a father of his own kids by a woman who adore him!!

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list