List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/01/31 02:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 04:39PM, Views: 12548, Replies: 229
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2013/03/13 04:53PM
    Re: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread
    Krystalball

I appreciate him!

#152   2013/03/16 05:57PM
    sullys1

BUMP!!
    Spread the love for the awesome Chelsea/Dylan scenes, folks. Yes, the character of Chelsea, but it takes two to tango..and TANGO they did.
    Did I imagine a smug little grin on Dylan's face when he was dressing (liked like he was buttoning his shirt cuff, after he ran into Chelsea at the coffee shop) and looking at the very rumpled sheets?
    Too hot, too cute and, in my opinion, a very honest depiction of what happens when 2consenting adults share a night together to ease their pain. Not necessarily the smartest move, but one that shows the vulnerability of both characters, which was underlined by Chelsea not sharing the details with Chloe.
    Maybe it's the start of Chelsea's con, maybe it's the start of a warm and comfortable friendship - it seems to have left a lot of people wanting more. I'm proudly one of 'em!!

#153   2013/03/16 06:36PM
    ronsgirl2

Steve Burton seems to have chemistry with anyone he shares the screen with. I could watch him all day!

#154   2013/03/16 07:19PM
    LucyT

love Dylan

#155   2013/03/17 01:05PM
    coolkraft

Quote coolkraft: He is what brought me back to Y & R. Not only is he a great looking guy with loads of charisma (not like most of the other men on Y & R) but he can act and I cannot wait to see how his storyline develops. Good move for Y & R

he just gets better and better and has not disappointed ...he is eye candy at its best and I love candy...look forward to watching him everytime he is on Y & R....

#156   2013/03/17 08:37PM
    bail

Quote ronsgirl2: Steve Burton seems to have chemistry with anyone he shares the screen with. I could watch him all day!

ITA, he makes anyone look good. I miss him on GH, but he brings a certain spark with those blue eyes to Y&R.

#157   2013/03/17 10:09PM
    fairland

Quote Cannon:
    Quote ksmmm: I like Steve Burton and his character...so far. Hope he wins Avery back from Nick Don't really like Nick,so he can be alone for all I care.

I agree, I hope he gets Avery back. I don't like Nick.

Nick is also on my nereve a whloe lot lately. Avery does deserve better than nick. I do not know why Avery has to fall in love with Nick that is beyond me. I do not like Nick where he butin everyone's relationship like the Abby and Alex situation. Abby has a right to date who ever she wants.Avery and dylan have a lot of realstic connection than Nick and Avery.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/17 10:14PM
    #158   2013/03/17 10:12PM
    fairland

Quote Krystalball: I appreciate him!

You are not the only one that appreciate Steve Burton. I love the goody,goody side of dylan. At least We only have one decent male who is all good on Y&R.

#159   2013/03/17 10:28PM
    fairland

Quote Muscetoe: I love reading everyone's thoughts on SB/ Dylan. I feel like he's been on the show forever. His scenes with Avery are incredible, and his other interactions are smooth. Love him we need more time with him on our screens. Can't get enough. They need to write me into his storyline ASAP haha.

I find SB a great guy one the show as well. I agree that SB does dylan very well on the young and the reatless. I would love to see more of dylan character to play out more with other character's like with chelsea/sharon/Adam/Neil.What does it mean his interaction's are smooth? I would want dylan to stay with the show about 3 to 4 years. Lets have dylan character have an actual backgrond story to his character.

#160   2013/03/18 02:36AM
    Diamond Pearl

LOVE DYLAN! His scenes with Chelsea were sooooooo good!

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list