List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/01/31 02:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 04:39PM, Views: 12074, Replies: 229
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/31 02:22PM
    Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread
    lovelylady21

Im loving steve burton on y&r right now even though he just now starting but i can feel it hes going to be great

Fans only PLEASE!!

#2   2013/01/31 02:52PM
    Re: Dylan McAvory/Steve Burton Apperication Thread
    Muscetoe

Me too, he is so natural. I think he fits right in already. Can't wait to see his character develop. Looking forward to amazing story lines for him. Such a doll

#3   2013/01/31 02:55PM
    HOT PINK

I just posted this in another thread:

I remember the first time I saw Steve Burton perform in a sitcom called "Out Of This World." He was 16 at the time, and I had a feeling he was going to be very successful as an actor. Steve has grown into a MIGHTY FINE man, and has excelled as an actor (winning a Daytime Emmy Award for his portrayal of Jason Morgan on GH).

From what I've seen so far, I'm enjoying Steve as Mac. I think he's going to be a great addition to the cast.

#4   2013/01/31 02:59PM
    lovelylady21

Quote Muscetoe: Me too, he is so natural. I think he fits right in already. Can't wait to see his character develop. Looking forward to amazing story lines for him. Such a doll

Thanks for your kind words

#5   2013/01/31 03:02PM
    lovelylady21

Quote HOT PINK: I just posted this in another thread:

I remember the first time I saw Steve Burton perform in a sitcom called "Out Of This World." He was 16 at the time, and I had a feeling he was going to be very successful as an actor. Steve has grown into a MIGHTY FINE man, and has excelled as an actor (winning a Daytime Emmy Award for his portrayal of Jason Morgan on GH).

From what I've seen so far, I'm enjoying Steve as Mac. I think he's going to be a great addition to the cast.

I agree,loved jason now dylan

#6   2013/01/31 03:04PM
    Axl Rose

Love Steve Burton, so count me in, loved him as Jason Morgan and now as Dylan McAvoy, so I am all for him being here on Y & R, he fits right in

#7   2013/01/31 03:32PM
    lovelylady21

Quote Axl Rose: Love Steve Burton, so count me in, loved him as Jason Morgan and now as Dylan McAvoy, so I am all for him being here on Y & R, he fits right in

Thanks for joining us..i agree he does fit well here

#8   2013/01/31 04:55PM
    LucyT

Like so many has said already he seems like he fits right in a testement to his great acting ability.I am looking forward to some great s/l's.

#9   2013/02/01 06:40AM
    coolkraft

He is what brought me back to Y & R. Not only is he a great looking guy with loads of charisma (not like most of the other men on Y & R) but he can act and I cannot wait to see how his storyline develops. Good move for Y & R

#10   2013/02/01 06:43AM
    valleycliffe

I am a new fan of Steve Burton.

Had never seen him act before, and when I saw him with SC, I fell in love...

I think he will fit right in and I love the burgeoning bromance between he and jm.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list