List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery and Nick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery and Nick?

Started by AbbieSue at 2013/01/31 11:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/02 05:00PM, Views: 797, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/31 11:55AM
    Avery and Nick?
    AbbieSue

Does anyone else go...EEEEWWWWWW when they see them together?

They have absolutely NO chemistry, no spark...I'm just not feeling the two of them together.

I've tried, very hard, to like Avery and, since the trial of Phyllis is over, Avery seems like nothing more than a waste of air time.

#2   2013/01/31 12:16PM
    Re: Avery and Nick?
    Layngel

Quote AbbieSue: Does anyone else go...EEEEWWWWWW when they see them together?

They have absolutely NO chemistry, no spark...I'm just not feeling the two of them together.

I've tried, very hard, to like Avery and, since the trial of Phyllis is over, Avery seems like nothing more than a waste of air time.

Yes, I do!!!!!! I don't like them at all together. All they do is cook or try to talk sexy to each other, oh and Avery might try on a dress. I hope that they don't last long, I think both would be better off with other people.

#3   2013/01/31 12:38PM
    Just Mary

I have to agree. They can do everything in the book to boost their coupling using all of the promo hype they can muster and I will still HATE the two and I have actually gotten over the fact Avery is Phyllis' sister.

They are hyped to be cute and a "breath of fresh air" and I have tried very hard to see that in them. Although I rather enjoy the way they are written together, it just seems way off the mark for the two of them. If it was another couple, I think it would be GREAT but them two - even with the best writing in the world when you look at them, it is as if they are just going through the motions and are trying too hard to make them work.

Try as I might - just do not like them together.

#4   2013/01/31 12:44PM
    YandR forever

Don't like them together at all, the ick factor is just to high. They just don't make a good match at all.

#5   2013/01/31 01:56PM
    Hobbz

I don't like nick and Avery at all just as I don't like Neil with Leslie!!! I don't care for Leslie AT ALL!!! Although I liked her feather necklace she had on! Anyway back to Avery, I personally would have liked her with Paul!! Just sayin!!!

#6   2013/01/31 02:07PM
    weatherholt3

I don't like them as a couple but I love them as friends I wish the writers had left them as friends.

#7   2013/01/31 02:26PM
    bukopandan

I see them as a couple but think Av and Dylan will have great chemistry as they work through the events of the past and shock of now. As much as I have supported Navery, I can imagine Davery. And when that happens, by no means should Nick take a walk out to the pasture to find Phyl. Leave her there. Let someone else have her.

#8   2013/02/02 04:43PM
    andilk

Quote Hobbz: I don't like nick and Avery at all just as I don't like Neil with Leslie!!! I don't care for Leslie AT ALL!!! Although I liked her feather necklace she had on! Anyway back to Avery, I personally would have liked her with Paul!! Just sayin!!!

I haven't liked Avery OR Leslie from 'day one'! Neil.....so so! Nick.....can't stand him!

#9   2013/02/02 04:53PM
    On a Clear Day

I thought Avery might have been a good match chemistry-wise with Paul. At first I found a few cute things to like about Nick and Avery but then the ick/eew factor took over. It's almost as if Avery is a mature teacher type with a student or something (even though they are probaby actually close in age). I can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't work. There's no ease to it. They always seem to put Nick with someone a little older or who acts older. She fixes everything for him like he's a little boy. For something different, I would love to see him with someone a little younger or more casual acting. He seems like the free-spirited baby faced forever young at heart type who would want to play basketball or go running with a girlfriend and not always be with a suit type.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/02 04:56PM
    #10   2013/02/02 04:57PM
    sudbubble

Quote YandR forever: Don't like them together at all, the ick factor is just to high. They just don't make a good match at all.

Ditto on the ick factor and the fact that this Avery is not even close to the one that first showed up with that clutzy yet brilliant devoted justice seeker a la 'Columbo' schtick.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list