List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER, SPOILER: OTHER GC CITIZENS ON THE, "STOP CARMEN CAMPAIGN"!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER, SPOILER: OTHER GC CITIZENS ON THE, "STOP CARMEN CAMPAIGN"!

Started by y.nr at 2006/10/23 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 02:36PM, Views: 337, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/23 02:28PM
    SPOILER, SPOILER: OTHER GC CITIZENS ON THE,
    y.nr

Okay, we already know that Jack just got on board of the "Stop Carmen Campaign" train. This week Brad will be on board as well. Carmen is going to overhear something regarding his tangled web of deceit. Notonly that, Michael is going to dig up some dirt from her past. Victor, Nikki, Victoria, & Brad are going to buy her out of the comapny, which suprises me, since the writers never indicated that she had bought anything. thought she was a "Freelancing PR Agent" Somebody help me if they know different! If I find out anything further, I will let you know!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/23 02:33PM
    #2   2006/10/23 02:31PM
    Re: SPOILER, SPOILER: OTHER GC CITIZENS ON THE,
    Niki

I wonder what it would be and why Michael would care to investigate her because Jack is involved and she could bring him down? Unless it's something threatening him.... Hmm

#3   2006/10/23 02:32PM
    seattlepatri...

Quote y.nr: Okay, we already know that Jack just got on board of the "Stop Carmen Campaign" train. This week Brad will be on board as well. Carmen is going to overhear something regarding his tangled web of deceit. Notonly that, Michael is going to dig up some dirt from her past. If i find out anything further, I will let you know!

WOW...looks like Y&R found a storyline to keep them going strong for some time to come.

#4   2006/10/23 02:34PM
    y.nr

Quote Niki: I wonder what it would be and why Michael would care to investigate her because Jack is involved and she could bring him down? Unless it's something threatening him.... Hmm

Michael is Dru's Attorney, even though they made mention that Chris was taking over his work load. But you know that the writers do not have to make sense these days.

#5   2006/10/23 02:36PM
    Niki

Yeah. Duh, I knew he was her attorney. I guess I'm just stuck on the Jack issues. I'm not sure I just think it will be an interesting story.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list