List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wow

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wow

Started by courtney1988 at 2006/10/23 02:10PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 04:36PM, Views: 302, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/23 02:10PM
    Wow
    courtney1988

So the picture of "sheila" (phyllis) was definately creepy! Shelia's dead...or so they say...why bring it all back up to just have her killed? Hmm this is going to get interesting very quick! Is Phyllis really Sheila?!

#2   2006/10/23 02:11PM
    Re: Wow
    lestress

Wouldn't it be neat if she was - that would mean she would be taking a powder before too much longer and that nick the fool has been sleeping with sheila

#3   2006/10/23 02:12PM
    nyaccent

Dead Sheila as Phyllis.....but don't think so...Sheila is alive and well with a face to look like someone else...I am thinking she had surgury to look like Lauren.

#4   2006/10/23 02:14PM
    lestress

So why did it look like phyllis in that pic?

#5   2006/10/23 02:19PM
    nyaccent

To throw everyone off track...that really wasn't Sheila with surgury to look like Phyllis....Sheila is out there somewhere...remember Sheila once had another girl have surgury to look like her and it wasn't her...well she did it again...had someone else look like Phyllis while she had surgury herself to look like someone else.

#6   2006/10/23 02:43PM
    Niki

I think the surgery will definitely bring about a surprise as to who she is. She will arrive incognito. I don't know who she will be but I don't think she could pull it off for long if she tried to be Lauren. Unless she killed her and took her place which would totally suck! To be stuck with her and no one know! I think it would be discovered quickly if there were two Laurens hangin around.

#7   2006/10/23 04:21PM
    lestress

Paul said that DNA identified the body as sheila

I'm getting dizzy..........

#8   2006/10/23 04:22PM
    gommie

Quote lestress: Paul said that DNA identified the body as sheila

I'm getting dizzy..........

Yes, he did-without a doubt

#9   2006/10/23 04:36PM
    nyaccent

Yeah but he said it was DNA at the crime scene....he didn't say it was DNA of the body itself......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list