List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER.... Mrs.C

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER.... Mrs.C

Started by 1gypsy soul at 2013/01/28 04:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/07 07:33AM, Views: 5075, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/01/29 01:02PM
    Re: SPOILER.... Mrs.C
    countryMomof4

Quote mollyandwally:
    Quote countryMomof4:

SN did a good job with the material he was given. Too bad he wasn't given better s/ls.

I think the new writer Josh Griffith wrote him a wonderful goodbye scene and wrote Tucker as a very nice and caring guy.

I've seen a number of posts inferring Stephen Nichols wasn't given better material but the actor put out a statement on his Facebook/Twitter & it sounds like he loved the way "the especially talented Maria" wrote Tucker & didn't mention a thing on how Josh Griffith wrote him so obviously he liked that crappy character Tucker.

From Stephen: Tucker needed in Hong Kong! Gratitude and love to the Bell family Lee, Bill, Brad, especially the talented Maria who created this character To the cast and crew, the best! Especially Jeanne Cooper- my sweet Mama. #YR #iwantnichols #Jeanne Cooper #Bell Family

Well MAB created him and JFP got rid of him.

#22   2013/01/29 01:05PM
    FL senior fan

Quote countryMomof4: I do hope that nothing is seriously wrong with Mrs. C. She's the best!!

Tucker's good-bye was so touching. I teared up at the look on his face when he was hugging her.

SN did a good job with the material he was given. Too bad he wasn't given better s/ls.

------------------------
    Indeed, a "teary eyed day" with Adam/Victor scene and Tucker/Kathrine scene. Why did it have to be impossible for Victor and Kathrine to say the words...I do love you?

#23   2013/03/06 10:43PM
    kandikane777

Did u ever find out the song they played???

#24   2013/03/07 12:50AM
    pink kiity

today i had a chance to meet jeanne cooper today shes had come up to northern ca selling hers book and shes gave a speech about hers life and on young and restless shes had a quite of a memory shes remember so many things about hers life and hers show biz careers shes also spoke about hers storylines on the soap and said there will be nothing that will get this old dame down i always comes back kicking shes look great shes didnt looked the way shes does on the soap shes also answer question and said shes said that shes wasnt leaving anytime soon shes loves working and doing the soaps,

#25   2013/03/07 06:56AM
    habbyfan

I keep up with her on facbook,she always answers,never takes her fans for granted.

Great Actor!!!

#26   2013/03/07 07:33AM
    countryMomof4

Quote pink kiity: today i had a chance to meet jeanne cooper today shes had come up to northern ca selling hers book and shes gave a speech about hers life and on young and restless shes had a quite of a memory shes remember so many things about hers life and hers show biz careers shes also spoke about hers storylines on the soap and said there will be nothing that will get this old dame down i always comes back kicking shes look great shes didnt looked the way shes does on the soap shes also answer question and said shes said that shes wasnt leaving anytime soon shes loves working and doing the soaps,

Lucky you pk!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list