List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER.... Mrs.C

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER.... Mrs.C

Started by 1gypsy soul at 2013/01/28 04:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/07 07:33AM, Views: 4963, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/29 06:56AM
    Re: SPOILER.... Mrs.C
    deceived

Quote countryMomof4: I do hope that nothing is seriously wrong with Mrs. C. She's the best!!

Tucker's good-bye was so touching. I teared up at the look on his face when he was hugging her.

SN did a good job with the material he was given. Too bad he wasn't given better s/ls.

I missed the scene, I will miss Tucker...

#12   2013/01/29 06:59AM
    HeyMon

Wow, just saw the scene. First time I actually liked the character of Tucker. Very moving. Jeanne Cooper really hit it out of the park.

#13   2013/01/29 08:48AM
    mollyandwally

Quote countryMomof4:

SN did a good job with the material he was given. Too bad he wasn't given better s/ls.

I think the new writer Josh Griffith wrote him a wonderful goodbye scene and wrote Tucker as a very nice and caring guy.

I've seen a number of posts inferring Stephen Nichols wasn't given better material but the actor put out a statement on his Facebook/Twitter & it sounds like he loved the way "the especially talented Maria" wrote Tucker & didn't mention a thing on how Josh Griffith wrote him so obviously he liked that crappy character Tucker.

From Stephen: Tucker needed in Hong Kong! Gratitude and love to the Bell family Lee, Bill, Brad, especially the talented Maria who created this character To the cast and crew, the best! Especially Jeanne Cooper- my sweet Mama. #YR #iwantnichols #Jeanne Cooper #Bell Family

#14   2013/01/29 08:56AM
    mollyandwally

Quote MrShadowsgirl:I am thrilled Tucker is leaving..woooooo hooooooooo this is awesome news

Me too! A male character who felt hate for a woman he just had sex with and then became deliberately cruel before they got out of his apartment.... sickening. ICK!

A grown man yelling in a 80-something woman's face because he's pissed? Awful.

Finds the supposed love of his life but cheats on her twice by bringing women into the bed he shares with her- twice? What a gross pig!

Good riddance DARLIN!

#15   2013/01/29 09:53AM
    pink kiity

maybe this will bring brock back into the picture

#16   2013/01/29 10:20AM
    Lizzytish

Love Jeanne Cooper -- but Mrs. C. can leave today as far as I'm concerned. So tired of her constant hypocrasies.

#17   2013/01/29 10:23AM
    Cannon

Quote Lizzytish: Love Jeanne Cooper -- but Mrs. C. can leave today as far as I'm concerned. So tired of her constant hypocrasies.

A lot of people love her and don't want Mrs C to leave.

#18   2013/01/29 10:25AM
    mollyandwally

Quote Lizzytish: Love Jeanne Cooper -- but Mrs. C. can leave today as far as I'm concerned. So tired of her constant hypocrasies.

Hopefully that will change. I've watched Kay & Jill from the start and I have never hated their story-line before. But 3 years of Devon/Tucker has been the worst, it's boring, it was unsatisfying, and I'm so glad it's over.

Katherine used to have some fun in between the drama. Tucker & Devon aren't any fun with her. Nothing was ever funny.

#19   2013/01/29 10:39AM
    Stephch2

Does anyone know the name of the music being played as Tucker left and Mrs. C started crying???

#20   2013/01/29 11:05AM
    mommmy

I loved those goodbye scenes today they were so touching. I definately hope nothing is to seriously wrong with her I definately don't want her to leave.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list