List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane = Boring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane = Boring

Started by dkd43537 at 2013/01/26 07:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 10:38AM, Views: 964, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/26 09:02AM
    Re: Lily and Cane = Boring
    Rfan

Tyler does not compliment Lily he has nothing going for him to compliment her. Cane and Lily compliment each other Chels is for her husband seems he is pinning for his lady love they are on the road back to each other. Why would Cane need to leave his beautiful wife and babies to take up with Chels it is not his job to be with Chels to help keep her from Adam she need to spend her time putting her own marriage back together. I am looking forward to the young love birds learning how to live in the real world marriage takes loving care it will be nice seeing those two love birds learn how to do it.

#12   2013/01/26 09:04AM
    velle

yes your right and it looks like the, writers are may think the same thing

#13   2013/01/26 09:06AM
    Niore Beaute

As a LANE lover/fan... they don't bore me... But for those who don't like them are bored by them. I was bored to tears by PHICK and was happy they split. So... whatever!

#14   2013/01/26 09:09AM
    Jackie10

Quote velle: yes your right and it looks like the, writers are may think the same thing

It appears that the writers are thinking about Cane and Chel. Just as they were thinking about Lilly and Tyler long before that. Some are apparently obsessed and worried about CL leaving Adam and turning to Cane. I for one thought Cane and CL had sparks in Myanmar long before she and Adam ever hooked up. Adam doesnt need Cane to take her. He can get rid of her when he is ready.

#15   2013/01/26 09:16AM
    velle

yes Adam can all by him self, and the writers are going to do what they want any way. ,no matter who likes are not

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 09:17AM
    #16   2013/01/26 09:17AM
    chrisamelia

Quote Jackie10: Lilly doesnt have to be as you say $luty to be entertaining she just needs to be entertaining.

Cane is a fine looking man who has no story. They need to expand on him with out his child bride. He is a man and needs to be in a mans world. She is 24 acting 16 and he is 40 acting 20. They need to act their ages. And be with people who compliment them.

Tyler compliments Lilly they make a good young couple. Full of energy and excitement.

Cane needs a hot, sexy woman to turn him one and make him shine. That woman may fairly well be the pretty Chelsea.

Love this post Jackie it is spot on !!!!!!!!!! I could not have put it better.

#17   2013/01/26 09:18AM
    Rfan

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote velle: yes your right and it looks like the, writers are may think the same thing

It appears that the writers are thinking about Cane and Chel. Just as they were thinking about Lilly and Tyler long before that. Some are apparently obsessed and worried about CL leaving Adam and turning to Cane. I for one thought Cane and CL had sparks in Myanmar long before she and Adam ever hooked up. Adam doesnt need Cane to take her. He can get rid of her when he is ready.

Complicated emotions continue to attract Adam to Chelsea

It does not appear that way to me. The man is a gentleman he gave the girl a hankie he did not propose to her. Some folks even thought he and Eden was a prospect every time the man breathe the same air of a woman folks start seeing a pairing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 09:21AM
    #18   2013/01/26 09:21AM
    velle

yes and thats all they are to. complicated emotions

#19   2013/01/26 09:31AM
    Chanel - Girl

I'll never stop hoping for a SHADAM reunon.. but I just dont see it happeing. The last scene on Canada's Friday show was a very annoyed Adam with Sharon.. I think he is tired of her mixed signals and he was thinking about Chelsea and not once did I FEEL it was about Sharon.

I just dont FEEL or SEE a SHADAM hook up.. for some odd reason I think SHICK is end game... as much as I hate it. If SHADAM was going to happen it would have already... JMO

writers PLEASE prove me wrong!

#20   2013/01/26 09:35AM
    velle

we will have to wait and see

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list