List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily and Cane = Boring

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily and Cane = Boring

Started by dkd43537 at 2013/01/26 07:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 10:38AM, Views: 925, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/26 07:25AM
    Lily and Cane = Boring
    dkd43537

I am ready for the writers to spice up this couple. I'm not a big fan of either character. I think Lily is sweet, but is not very interesting. Cane is interesting...but there's something about him I'm not buying.

I'm excited to see some drama with the Winters family. In my opinion....everyone in the Winters clan has been boring since Drucilla died.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 07:26AM
    #2   2013/01/26 07:43AM
    Re: Lily and Cane = Boring
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Lily and Cane = Married

Tired of hearing how everyone wants to break them up and have them banging other characters. Can't the show's more slutty characters provide enough of that stuff to satisfy the prurient among us?

#3   2013/01/26 07:47AM
    Jackie10

Yes I agree Cane was interesting and had potential before Lilly. I would love to see him with someone new. Loved him with Amber. Have not cared for Lilly since DS left. Losing Dru put a damper on that whole family. They need to spice up Lilly and Neil or send them packing.

#4   2013/01/26 07:52AM
    Delica

Lily and Cane are the most interesting couple on this show. I get so tired of the "Dru is needed" DS was awful as Lily, if she was so good why isn't she on another show? VR and DS are vastly overated.

#5   2013/01/26 07:57AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I love LANE and they do not bore me... I find them to be the only couple on the show that are in a healthy, nirmal, happy, loving marriage..

Please leave them their. Tyler need to go find a life and God knows Chelsea needs some help...

Here is to hoping LANE stays in tact!

#6   2013/01/26 07:58AM
    Sundevil98

Quote Jackie10: Yes I agree Cane was interesting and had potential before Lilly. I would love to see him with someone new. Loved him with Amber. Have not cared for Lilly since DS left. Losing Dru put a damper on that whole family. They need to spice up Lilly and Neil or send them packing.

I agree, Cane was much more interesting with Amber. I think Lily is sweet and would be better paired with someone else (I liked her with Daniel). Cane always looked like a perv to me when he's with Lily.

#7   2013/01/26 08:00AM
    velle

they may try. Cane with chelsea from the way things are starting to look they may go that way , so you never no

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 08:01AM
    #8   2013/01/26 08:05AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: Lily and Cane = Married

Tired of hearing how everyone wants to break them up and have them banging other characters. Can't the show's more slutty characters provide enough of that stuff to satisfy the prurient among us?

DO I AGREE WITH YOU! Cane and Lily ARE NOT $luts...

#9   2013/01/26 08:05AM
    Krystalee

They bore me too. History tells that happy soap couples are dull. it's not why we watch.

#10   2013/01/26 08:54AM
    Jackie10

Lilly doesnt have to be as you say $luty to be entertaining she just needs to be entertaining.

Cane is a fine looking man who has no story. They need to expand on him with out his child bride. He is a man and needs to be in a mans world. She is 24 acting 16 and he is 40 acting 20. They need to act their ages. And be with people who compliment them.

Tyler compliments Lilly they make a good young couple. Full of energy and excitement.

Cane needs a hot, sexy woman to turn him one and make him shine. That woman may fairly well be the pretty Chelsea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 08:55AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list