List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: is nikki sick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

is nikki sick

Started by levenfan at 2013/01/25 10:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/27 02:17PM, Views: 5812, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/25 10:30PM
    is nikki sick
    levenfan

what wrong with nikki she hiding something can anyone inform me

#2   2013/01/26 05:27AM
    Re: is nikki sick
    Valerie372001

Quote levenfan: what wrong with nikki she hiding something can anyone inform me

The actress doesn't look too healthy. I hope she's okay. Oh my mistake. You meant the actresses character. I didn't notice she was hiding anything?

#3   2013/01/26 09:51AM
    levenfan

on friday episode she called a dr and told him or her she havent told victor or anyone yet and then on monday i hear she make a dr appointment

#4   2013/01/26 10:15AM
    IMO Tina

I think she is going to have some form of cancer or liver illness and it will be life threatening . She will need a donor and that could have a surprise twist. I am on pins and needles waiting for this storyline. So......many possibilities. maybe the new character of Dylan could turn out to be nikkis son as that would be thrilling to watch especially if they pair dylan and sharon, considering nikki hates sharon with a passion. stay tuned, the best is about to get even better

#5   2013/01/26 10:59AM
    InCanada

I think she is. I don't like Nikki, but love MTS, I hope they are not killing off the Nikki character. Taking a long boat cruise is okay with me. LOL! Or just get her away from Victor! She was more tolerable with Jack.

#6   2013/01/26 12:24PM
    Joy T

I hope Nikki will have a mid-life pregnancy and it will be Jack's, not Victor! I would love to see her and Jack back together happy as can be. Victor doesn't need or deserve a wife. Since Tucker is leaving the show, Jill will need a man so she and Victor can hook up. That would make Katherine happy since she is so crazy about Victor.

#7   2013/01/27 10:36AM
    vikis3

Quote IMO Tina: I think she is going to have some form of cancer or liver illness and it will be life threatening . She will need a donor and that could have a surprise twist. I am on pins and needles waiting for this storyline. So......many possibilities. maybe the new character of Dylan could turn out to be nikkis son as that would be thrilling to watch especially if they pair dylan and sharon, considering nikki hates sharon with a passion. stay tuned, the best is about to get even better

I like this...how about Niki and Jack's son?

#8   2013/01/27 11:40AM
    JUJU41

Quote Joy T: I hope Nikki will have a mid-life pregnancy and it will be Jack's, not Victor! I would love to see her and Jack back together happy as can be. Victor doesn't need or deserve a wife. Since Tucker is leaving the show, Jill will need a man so she and Victor can hook up. That would make Katherine happy since she is so crazy about Victor.

Niki is way to old to have another baby uless it's an implanted embryo...This is a soap opera tho so guess anything is possible.

#9   2013/01/27 12:26PM
    notsorestless

Years ago she was diagnosed with an incurable disease that went into remission. I don't think that they ever actually said what it was, but it could be back.

#10   2013/01/27 02:05PM
    hopey pix

Oh,I hope that's not true.I hope it's not Leukemia,because it's what my brother just died from!!His bone marrow transplant didn't work,and he was sick for 2 years!I am sorry to say that Y&R just doesn't write this kind of story well,like with Delia's!!So,Just leave Nikki alone!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list