List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WELCOME BACK*********************ADAM

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WELCOME BACK*********************ADAM

Started by hamada at 2013/01/25 10:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 07:56PM, Views: 760, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/01/25 10:33AM
    WELCOME BACK*********************ADAM
    hamada

The Real Adam finally escaped his momentary mindset of good and is now back to his evil self but he should not be worried about Victor as he should be of Chelsea. THERE IS NOTHING WORST THAN A WOMAN'S SCORN and any other man or woman that will get her way so SHARON should watch out

#2   2013/01/25 10:37AM
    Re: WELCOME BACK*********************ADAM
    velle

why should sharon watch out. chelsea said it her self sharon had nothing to do with ,Adam picking. NEWMAN over his wife that was Adams Doing he's the one thats keeps making her look like A jask Ass

#3   2013/01/25 11:08AM
    Cannon

Quote velle: why should sharon watch out. chelsea said it her self sharon had nothing to do with ,Adam picking. NEWMAN over his wife that was Adams Doing he's the one thats keeps making her look like A jask Ass

I think Adam is a genious and will be a very good CEO, better than even Victor. Boy, things are going to heat up soon. Go for it Adam.

#4   2013/01/25 11:09AM
    velle

I do to

#5   2013/01/25 11:12AM
    Jackie10

MM said Adam will never be evil. Grey yes evil no. Yes Adam is coming back the one lines are starting again and that smile has appeared a few times. He will spread his wings again and I am ready to see him in business mode. Bring it on.

#6   2013/01/25 11:14AM
    Mukko 24

Quote Jackie10: MM said Adam will never be evil. Grey yes evil no. Yes Adam is coming back the one lines are starting again and that smile has appeared a few times. He will spread his wings again and I am ready to see him in business mode. Bring it on.

Adam needs to win this time against the TEVN. Time for VN to go sail around the world and let the next generation move up.

#7   2013/01/25 11:23AM
    jilltidwell

Quote Cannon:
    Quote velle: why should sharon watch out. chelsea said it her self sharon had nothing to do with ,Adam picking. NEWMAN over his wife that was Adams Doing he's the one thats keeps making her look like A jask Ass

I think Adam is a genious and will be a very good CEO, better than even Victor. Boy, things are going to heat up soon. Go for it Adam.

I can't wait for him to take over. I don't want to see Victoria or Victor back in Newman. They both deserve to lose everything they got.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 11:24AM
    #8   2013/01/25 07:18PM
    thegiftofgod

Adam missing sharon and leaving chelsea
    Adam missing evil and leaving good
    It is ashamed that on the Y&R that they decided that the evil Adam was better for ratings despite the fact that we have seen this (adam in the image of victor and sharon in the image of a tramp) What the fans have not seen was a good man adam who loved his wife more than newmans and deciding to try to have another baby with chelsea and have a beautiful baby boy named after him or a girl named after adams mother and show his father that family is more important than revenge or business

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 07:19PM
    #9   2013/01/25 07:56PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote thegiftofgod: Adam missing sharon and leaving chelsea
    Adam missing evil and leaving good
    It is ashamed that on the Y&R that they decided that the evil Adam was better for ratings despite the fact that we have seen this (adam in the image of victor and sharon in the image of a tramp) What the fans have not seen was a good man adam who loved his wife more than newmans and deciding to try to have another baby with chelsea and have a beautiful baby boy named after him or a girl named after adams mother and show his father that family is more important than revenge or business

B O R I N G!

Go Adam...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list