List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Thoughts???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thoughts???

Started by heart and soul at 2006/10/23 12:20PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 04:11PM, Views: 475, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/23 12:20PM
    Thoughts???
    heart and soul

Thoughts on who could be Shelia. It would be someone who is tall. That would be Jana, Victoria, Ashley, maybe amber.
    Your thoughts? Who can she be? where can she be? oh! my!
    Thanks a bunch!

#2   2006/10/23 12:25PM
    Re: Thoughts???
    Sharon Young

Quote heart and soul: Thoughts on who could be Shelia. It would be someone who is tall. That would be Jana, Victoria, Ashley, maybe amber.
    Your thoughts? Who can she be? where can she be? oh! my!
    Thanks a bunch!

word on the street is Jana is Sheila's daughter, can't be Victoria, my first choice is Amber, my second is Christine.
    thanks,
    sharon

#3   2006/10/23 12:25PM
    y&rjunkie

Sheila being Phyliss sounds good. It only sounds good because when it comes out I want Sharon to be the one that Nick goes to for comfort and hopefully that will reunite them.

#4   2006/10/23 12:29PM
    Iceman

Jana as Sheila's daughter would be awesome and the age range may fit. I forgot all about her daughter Mary that Dr. Warwick took on B&B. Maybe that would explain how she seems to know quite a bit more than the average coffee shope worker about the people in GC.

BTW...dosent Sheila also have a child that was fathered by Massimo from B&B too?

#5   2006/10/23 12:32PM
    heart and soul

I'm thinking that Ashley has changed so much, but then I really don't know.Shelia wonuld come back as her daughter. Phyliss?

#6   2006/10/23 01:27PM
    Chrissi

I don't know. I know that Amber is coming to the show and wonder if she has anything to do with the storyline.

Could be Phyllis or Jana, I suppose. I think Jana has something to do with the art storyline though, so am thinking she isn't Sheila or her daughter. Hrm.. who knows!!!!

#7   2006/10/23 01:59PM
    lestress

I want it to be phyllis so nick can look like the fool he is cuz he's been having sex with sheila

#8   2006/10/23 02:02PM
    nyaccent

Sheila has two daughters....one by James and the other my Masimo.....both would fit...

I think Sheila made herself to look like Lauren herself...that would be her ultimate feat.

#9   2006/10/23 03:15PM
    shopgirl

Quote lestress: I want it to be phyllis so nick can look like the fool he is cuz he's been having sex with sheila

I'm so confused my head hurts if Phyllis is really Sheila, then where is the real Phyllis??

#10   2006/10/23 04:08PM
    lestress

Well remember when phyllis made that trip to the Tetons to visit the NVP spa? Well I think sheila drove her up to Yellowstone - just a short drive away - and pushed her into the Morning Glory Pool - she told phyllis it was really a big outdoor hot tub................

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list