List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis

Started by lfga at 2013/01/24 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 09:07PM, Views: 1408, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/25 12:39PM
    Re: Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote sarahp:
    Quote lfga: i realy cant blame Phyllis for being upset..i know i have said this before,but you shouldnt miss around with your sister,s husband....never....or atlease wait till the divorce is over...i know Avery didnt cause the break-up...but she should have know it would hurt her sister,when she seen her husband together...

If she didn't act so slutty and mess around with another man, she would still have her husband. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

^^^This right here. Once Phyllis did the nasty with Ronan, which constitutes adultery last I checked, all bets were off. Nick was at that exact moment fair game for Avery, or any other woman for that matter. Phyllis needs to moveon.org now! She has more important things to worry about, such as the civil suit that Chirp is bringing against her.

#22   2013/01/25 12:58PM
    Just Mary

Quote KeepingItReal: At the end of the day, Avery should never of took up with her sister husband.

That scene was spot on and "real".

I don't care how much I may not like my sibling or whatever relationship we may have....one should never use that as a reason to take up with their husband and flaunt it in their face.

How could she not of thought it would not hurt.

Phyllis is wrong for lieing but that does not make what Avery and Nick did right.

Their actions were very selfish. There's a time for everything and this was not the time.

That's why her past will come back and bite them both. lol

Great Post and well said. I so agree with you - had they have waited until at least the divorce was final, it might have been more acceptable.

#23   2013/01/25 01:06PM
    Just Mary

Quote EVSCNB:
    Quote lfga: i realy cant blame Phyllis for being upset..i know i have said this before,but you shouldnt miss around with your sister,s husband....never....or atlease wait till the divorce is over...i know Avery didnt cause the break-up...but she should have know it would hurt her sister,when she seen her husband together...

You know what?! I have 3 sisters and I would not go after their ex but Phyllis deserves this. She just never learns. If Avery and Nick can be happy then so be it. Phyllis is a hypocritical trampy chick and she truly reaped what she sowed.

I disagree! No one deserves to have their sister betray them in such a way - no one and what makes Avery the "avenger". She's certainly not innocent - that's a fact.

Also, the terms hypocritical, trampy and reaping what they sew can apply to all three.

Yes, Phyllis cheated on Nick with Ronan - we all know that -Phyllis slept with Ronan AFTER Nick whimped out on her but Nick cheated on her with Sharon and before that cheated on Sharon with her and before that cheated on Sharon with Grace.

Now, sweet little Avery admitted she cheated on her husband with Dylan which ended her own marriage and seeing she was a Summers growing up and her last name is Bailey-Clark (2 last names and Dylan is a McAlvoy - there has to be yet another victim out there.

#24   2013/01/25 02:06PM
    angel276

Phyllis and Avery werent so called "sisters" for yrs. Phyllis letf when Avery was young. Phyllis is the one who destroyed her marriage, all by herself. She cheated lied and was just typical Phyllis. I dont blame Avery and Nick for falling for each other in the least. If the tables were turned Phyllis wouldnt have blinked an eye to do the same thing.

#25   2013/01/25 02:08PM
    EVSCNB

Quote Just Mary:
    Quote EVSCNB:

You know what?! I have 3 sisters and I would not go after their ex but Phyllis deserves this. She just never learns. If Avery and Nick can be happy then so be it. Phyllis is a hypocritical trampy chick and she truly reaped what she sowed.

I disagree! No one deserves to have their sister betray them in such a way - no one and what makes Avery the "avenger". She's certainly not innocent - that's a fact.

Also, the terms hypocritical, trampy and reaping what they sew can apply to all three.

Yes, Phyllis cheated on Nick with Ronan - we all know that -Phyllis slept with Ronan AFTER Nick whimped out on her but Nick cheated on her with Sharon and before that cheated on Sharon with her and before that cheated on Sharon with Grace.

Now, sweet little Avery admitted she cheated on her husband with Dylan which ended her own marriage and seeing she was a Summers growing up and her last name is Bailey-Clark (2 last names and Dylan is a McAlvoy - there has to be yet another victim out there.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Phyllis, the sk^nk that she is, slept with Nick when he and Sharon were at crossroads overy losing Cassie.

Phyllis, the sk^nk that she is, slept with Nick while with Jack.

Phyllis, the sk^nk that she is, slept with DEACON ON A DUMPSTER!! EWWWWWWWWWW

Phyllis, the sk^nk that she is, was supported by her husband even after finding out she tried to kill Cricket and Paul after she and Ronan had him look like a punk when the affair story was just a story. Then she slept with him, Ronan, in her family home on the couch where her daughter saw them.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nick and Avery are happy. Phyllis and Nick could have been happy if she could keep her legs closed for a day! If Avery avoided every man Phyllis has slept with, she may as well leave Genoa City.

#26   2013/01/25 02:16PM
    countryMomof4

Quote angel276: Phyllis and Avery werent so called "sisters" for yrs. Phyllis letf when Avery was young. Phyllis is the one who destroyed her marriage, all by herself. She cheated lied and was just typical Phyllis. I dont blame Avery and Nick for falling for each other in the least. If the tables were turned Phyllis wouldnt have blinked an eye to do the same thing.

^^^ITA. After what she did, Phyl is delusional if she thinks Nick would have come back to her.

Bailey is Avery's second name not another last name.

#27   2013/01/25 02:19PM
    lfga

Quote EVSCNB:
    Quote Just Mary:
    Quote EVSCNB:

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Phyllis, the sk^nk that she is, slept with Nick when he and Sharon were at crossroads overy losing Cassie.

Phyllis, the sk^nk that she is, slept with Nick while with Jack.

Phyllis, the sk^nk that she is, slept with DEACON ON A DUMPSTER!! EWWWWWWWWWW

Phyllis, the sk^nk that she is, was supported by her husband even after finding out she tried to kill Cricket and Paul after she and Ronan had him look like a punk when the affair story was just a story. Then she slept with him, Ronan, in her family home on the couch where her daughter saw them.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nick and Avery are happy. Phyllis and Nick could have been happy if she could keep her legs closed for a day! If Avery avoided every man Phyllis has slept with, she may as well leave Genoa City.

didnt know she did all that,well well well

#28   2013/01/25 02:57PM
    dragonflydre...

Yes, and Phyllis shouldn't have moved in on Nick when he was still married to Sharon. What comes around goes around..... Guess she can dish it out, but can't take it...

#29   2013/01/25 03:31PM
    pinkxhouses

Avery tried to stay away from Nick for as long as she could because she knew it would hurt Phyllis, and was actually trying to mend their relationship as sisters. Phyllis on the other hand was always snarky with Avery saying how she was trying to steal her life and trying to be her and insinuating that she was sleeping with Nick even when she wasn't. Avery tried to fight her feelings, but no matter what she did Phyllis was still her awful self. My sister and I are very close and I personally would never do that to her, but if I was put in Avery's shoes and had a sister like Phyllis where no matter what I did and what I said it was never enough, I think I would do the same thing. Sisters don't treat each other the way Phyllis treats Avery and I think that Avery just gave up trying for something that was never going to work, and just started living her life not giving a sh*t what Phyllis thinks.

#30   2013/01/25 08:17PM
    YRAddict2013

Exactly!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list