List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis

Started by lfga at 2013/01/24 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 09:07PM, Views: 1545, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/24 05:02PM
    Re: Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis
    countryMomof4

I blame both of them for the mess they are in as sisters.

#12   2013/01/24 05:21PM
    chillepepper

Sorry can't agree with this post,if the situation was reversed Red would do the same thing,it's not as though she and Avery were close from the get go,and Red was the one to blame for her marraige breaking up,I didn't see Avery going after Nick when they got married the last time,if Red loved Nick so much she should have told Ronan to kick rocks ,she loved her husband was going to confide in him,trouble with her is she wanted to sleep with Ronan,if not it would have and could have been avoided,she has no problem with opening her big mouth now,I think she said what she said ,to Nick about the breakup because she wanted to tell Nick what she thought he wanted to hear. Get over it Red ,if your such a strong woman than learn from your mistake and move on. JMO

#13   2013/01/24 06:07PM
    jilltidwell

Quote chillepepper: Sorry can't agree with this post,if the situation was reversed Red would do the same thing,it's not as though she and Avery were close from the get go,and Red was the one to blame for her marraige breaking up,I didn't see Avery going after Nick when they got married the last time,if Red loved Nick so much she should have told Ronan to kick rocks ,she loved her husband was going to confide in him,trouble with her is she wanted to sleep with Ronan,if not it would have and could have been avoided,she has no problem with opening her big mouth now,I think she said what she said ,to Nick about the breakup because she wanted to tell Nick what she thought he wanted to hear. Get over it Red ,if your such a strong woman than learn from your mistake and move on. JMO

I believe that Phyllis is her own worst enemy. She is the reason that she and Nick divorced. Who he moves on with is none of her business.

#14   2013/01/24 07:56PM
    EVSCNB

Quote lfga: i realy cant blame Phyllis for being upset..i know i have said this before,but you shouldnt miss around with your sister,s husband....never....or atlease wait till the divorce is over...i know Avery didnt cause the break-up...but she should have know it would hurt her sister,when she seen her husband together...

You know what?! I have 3 sisters and I would not go after their ex but Phyllis deserves this. She just never learns. If Avery and Nick can be happy then so be it. Phyllis is a hypocritical trampy chick and she truly reaped what she sowed.

#15   2013/01/24 08:22PM
    justmyopinion

She made her own bed. She must lie in it now. Hopefully this is her last confrontation on this. Navery for the time being is together and happy. Move on.

#16   2013/01/24 08:31PM
    trixie60

I like Navery but I do not think it was right of Avery to do what she did to Phyllis. She knew that it hurt her. Phyllis was also wrong when she wasn't honest with Nick. I don't have a sister but I wouldn't do that if I had one.

#17   2013/01/25 01:52AM
    Jeterlamb

Phyllis needs to get over it and move on. If she thinks Christine should move from attempted murder then Phyllis can move on from Avery sleeping with Nick. Especially since it happened after Phyllis's lie's and cheating.

#18   2013/01/25 03:59AM
    Ebybrowempoly

do feel sorry for phyllis no . why she blew her marriage to nick this time. she lied over and over to his face she never trusted him enough to tell the truth. some say avery is wrong to be with nick but do we really feel if the shoe was on the other foot phyllis wouldn't have hooked up with avery ex . we all know if phyllis wanted him she would and not care if it hurt her sister. phyllis said she didn't want anything from avery. what i hate is she is balming avery fro whta happen with thier parenst . phyllis is the older child and she left . if she really wanted to ahve her sister in her life she would have. we all know phyllis don't take no and she will keep at something until she gets it.she could have reach out to avery and talk to her many years ago .

#19   2013/01/25 04:13AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

The way I see it, Phyllis, Avery and Nick all have some fault. I agree siblings Should NOT go after their siblings ex's or father and son or daughter and mother.

But this show is all about that... lets look at Y&R history since I have been watching.

1. Jill/Jack/John
    2. Dru/Neil/Olivia
    3. Dru/Malcolm/Olivia
    4. Chance/Chloe/Ronan
    5. Ronan/Heather/Chance
    6. Nikki/deacon/Vikki
    7. Vikki/Brad/Nikki
    8. Ashley/Brad/Tracey
    9. Adam/Sharon/Nick
    10. Nick/Diane/Victor
    11. Victor/Sharon/The Newman sons
    12. Billy/Sharon/Jack

any others? Phyllis is no exception to this rule!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 04:15AM
    #20   2013/01/25 12:31PM
    vikis3

If Avery shares in the blame then so does Ronan.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list