List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis

Started by lfga at 2013/01/24 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 09:07PM, Views: 1506, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/24 12:43PM
    Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis
    lfga

i realy cant blame Phyllis for being upset..i know i have said this before,but you shouldnt miss around with your sister,s husband....never....or atlease wait till the divorce is over...i know Avery didnt cause the break-up...but she should have know it would hurt her sister,when she seen her husband together...

#2   2013/01/24 12:57PM
    Re: Avery and Phyllis.. cant blame Phyllis
    bukopandan

I can't blame her for some of her feelings, but she did what she wanted and that was fine, plus so much time has gone by and people have moved on. There comes a time to let things go. If she can't, well, there's no need for her to have any kind of relationship with Av. They can just go their separate ways. It was fine she said how she feels, but this doesn't mean that Av and Nick should have now split up to help Phyl feel better. Everyone else's feelings and actions are not meant to take a back seat to Phyl's. Adults accept that things go awry or whatever and they then move on. At this point, if it bothers Phyl so much, then I think she should just tell Av that she can't have a relationship with her. Fair enough. But that wouldn't mean Phyl could then continue to make faces and huff and puff and blow smoke at every sighting of Navery. Unfortunately, she's always been that way. It's gotten soooooo, sooooo old!

#3   2013/01/24 02:30PM
    Niore Beaute

Phyllis should have told Nick the ENTIRE TRUTH.. He begged her to, but she did what Phyllis does best... SAVE SELF AT ANY AND ALL COST.

If she wanted her fam...ma..lee she should not have slept with Ronan.

#4   2013/01/24 02:46PM
    KeepingItReal

At the end of the day, Avery should never of took up with her sister husband.

That scene was spot on and "real".

I don't care how much I may not like my sibling or whatever relationship we may have....one should never use that as a reason to take up with their husband and flaunt it in their face.

How could she not of thought it would not hurt.

Phyllis is wrong for lieing but that does not make what Avery and Nick did right.

Their actions were very selfish. There's a time for everything and this was not the time.

That's why her past will come back and bite them both. lol

#5   2013/01/24 03:04PM
    Tiny Bubbles

Nothing Phylils did or will do will ever be justification for her slopy pig sister doing Nick! Nothing, ever!!!!! Nothing Phyllis will do or ever did would or could ever justify that hog, lazy pig, Nick doing Avery!!! That is just how low down these two people are and in the end, that is what is glaring out on the screen! Phyllis lied to Nick! Oh, big deal. That is such a huge joke when you chalk down the list of what all that slimy little bottom feeder has done to her. For her haters,they got thier pound of her flesh, but not thier excuse. One out of two ain't bad.

Avery showed herself to be the real piece of scum that she is. Standing up in her sisters face while still trying to twist the knife in her back, showing no remorse for what she has done and then wanting Phyllis to forgive her while she goes to do some more. I don't see her with an ounce of remorse and Phylis nailed the little pig to the wall with it. Nick can lie to himself all day long to justify his crawling on his filthy slimy belly, in the bottom feeder,where he lives now, as to why he is with this tramp but the fact that he shows no remorse for any of this makes him look like the filthiest, lowest rotten gut pig in slime that I have seen on this show, ever! After his own brother slipped in after him and even his own father, he couldn't appreciate what this would do to Phyllis and have no feeling about it but to beg the pig Avery and try and justify them together? I know that Nikki boy has gone insane and he certainly has lost any conscience but in this he has lost his soul and sold his conscience to the devil he lives with now. Hell is gonna be hot for Nick and it ain't that far off. Phylis has never been anything but to good to that no good piece of wasted trash and nothing she could ever do would ever justify him and what he has done to her and I hope to see him fry for it.

#6   2013/01/24 03:34PM
    Tiny Bubbles

Quote KeepingItReal: At the end of the day, Avery should never of took up with her sister husband.

I don't care how much I may not like my sibling or whatever relationship we may have....one should never use that as a reason to take up with their husband and flaunt it in their face.

Phyllis is wrong for lieing but that does not make what Avery and Nick did right.

Their actions were very selfish. There's a time for everything and this was not the time.

Avery has icewater running through her. I can't wait to see all that this slimy snake is up to. I always said that she got hooked up with Ricky through some nasty connections and he was a serial killer that she vouched for and said what a great guy he was to her and how she used him in all of her cases and oh, yea, this is the nutball that got the innocent off, you know, like Daisy?!?!?!?

#7   2013/01/24 04:15PM
    sarahp

Quote lfga: i realy cant blame Phyllis for being upset..i know i have said this before,but you shouldnt miss around with your sister,s husband....never....or atlease wait till the divorce is over...i know Avery didnt cause the break-up...but she should have know it would hurt her sister,when she seen her husband together...

If she didn't act so slutty and mess around with another man, she would still have her husband. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

#8   2013/01/24 04:46PM
    lfga

Quote Niore Beaute: Phyllis should have told Nick the ENTIRE TRUTH.. He begged her to, but she did what Phyllis does best... SAVE SELF AT ANY AND ALL COST.

If she wanted her fam...ma..lee she should not have slept with Ronan.

you r right,she shouldnt have slept will ronan,but that still didnt give her sister the right,to mess around with nick.phyllis wasnt the best wife in the world..its just the sister thing...and i didnt like the way she did nick,and he shouldnt have mess around with avaery,until after he was divorce....that didnt make him no beter than phyllis,2 wrongs doesnt make it right....

#9   2013/01/24 04:48PM
    lfga

Quote KeepingItReal: At the end of the day, Avery should never of took up with her sister husband.

agree

#10   2013/01/24 04:53PM
    lfga

Quote Tiny Bubbles: Nothing Phylils did or will do will ever be justification for her slopy pig sister doing Nick! Nothing, ever!!!!! Nothing Phyllis will do or ever did would or could ever justify that hog, lazy pig, Nick doing Avery!!! That is just how low down these two people are and in the end, that is what is glaring out on the screen! Phyllis lied to Nick! Oh, big deal. That is such a huge joke when you chalk down the list of what all that slimy little bottom feeder has done to her. For her haters,they got thier pound of her flesh, but not thier excuse. One out of two ain't bad.

Avery showed herself to be the real piece of scum that she is. Standing up in her sisters face while still trying to twist the knife in her back, showing no remorse for what she has done and then wanting Phyllis to forgive her while she goes to do some more. I don't see her with an ounce of remorse and Phylis nailed the little pig to the wall with it. Nick can lie to himself all day long to justify his crawling on his filthy slimy belly, in the bottom feeder,where he lives now, as to why he is with this tramp but the fact that he shows no remorse for any of this makes him look like the filthiest, lowest rotten gut pig in slime that I have seen on this show, ever! After his own brother slipped in after him and even his own father, he couldn't appreciate what this would do to Phyllis and have no feeling about it but to beg the pig Avery and try and justify them together? I know that Nikki boy has gone insane and he certainly has lost any conscience but in this he has lost his soul and sold his conscience to the devil he lives with now. Hell is gonna be hot for Nick and it ain't that far off. Phylis has never been anything but to good to that no good piece of wasted trash and nothing she could ever do would ever justify him and what he has done to her and I hope to see him fry for it.

i have 2 wonderful brother-in-law and would never every fool around with them....my sisters are blessed to have them....even if i was mad at them..even if they did them wrong

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list