List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler- new character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler- new character

Started by rediculous at 2013/01/24 03:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/25 08:52PM, Views: 4173, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/24 03:24AM
    Spoiler- new character
    rediculous

Leslie's ex psycho boyfriend, James Conrad (Corey Sligh) debuts week of January 28--apparently he is a former client she dated and he became her stalker--

#2   2013/01/24 03:53AM
    Re: Spoiler- new character
    Qu33nTeelove...

Really? Sounds good! cant wait! I hope to see some great scenes and acting. i wnt to see Neil actually fight for his woman. protect her... thanks red

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/24 03:56AM
    #3   2013/01/24 04:18AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: Really? Sounds good! cant wait! I hope to see some great scenes and acting. i wnt to see Neil actually fight for his woman. protect her... thanks red

i want to see dru caome back.then see who neil fights for.

#4   2013/01/24 05:47AM
    Doerr

I hope it works out but right now I just don't care about Leslie, Tyler or anyone else in her past. I used to like the idea of Leslie and Neil but the way it's playing out right now just isn't doing it for me.

#5   2013/01/24 06:21AM
    countryMomof4

Thanks.

I just want to know what these two have been hiding. Didn't Tyler have some sort of problem involving a married woman?

#6   2013/01/24 06:35AM
    Overman

Quote rediculous: Leslie's ex psycho boyfriend, James Conrad (Corey Sligh) debuts week of January 28--apparently he is a former client she dated and he became her stalker--

FYI: Corey Sligh is just a day player. He has been playing the bartender (for all the restaurants) on Y&R for months, including during the MAB era. He is not playing James Conrad.

This poor kid sure is popular. People have had him down as Matt Merrick and Dylan McAvoy. Now James Conrad. I bet he wishes he was considered for those roles since people keep tweeeting him and he keeps having to deny it.

Maybe one day! LOL

#7   2013/01/24 07:45AM
    rediculous

Quote Overman:
    Quote rediculous: Leslie's ex psycho boyfriend, James Conrad (Corey Sligh) debuts week of January 28--apparently he is a former client she dated and he became her stalker--

FYI: Corey Sligh is just a day player. He has been playing the bartender (for all the restaurants) on Y&R for months, including during the MAB era. He is not playing James Conrad.

This poor kid sure is popular. People have had him down as Matt Merrick and Dylan McAvoy. Now James Conrad. I bet he wishes he was considered for those roles since people keep tweeeting him and he keeps having to deny it.

Maybe one day! LOL

Really, maybe this is just a rumor out there then. Wonder who is playing James Conrad, or is he even going to be showing up on the 28th. Oh well, time will tell I guess!

#8   2013/01/24 08:07AM
    grammapam

Thanks,Red...these two(Leslie/Tyler) are deff hiding something,but what?Could Tyler be in some sort of trouble,way back?Also...when the subject of thier Mother comes up,they dont want to talk about it.
    Thanks again for the info.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/24 08:07AM
    #9   2013/01/24 08:10AM
    rediculous

Quote grammapam:
    Thanks,Red...these two(Leslie/Tyler) are deff hiding something,but what?Could Tyler be in some sort of trouble,way back?Also...when the subject of thier Mother comes up,they dont want to talk about it.
    Thanks again for the info.

Hi Pam, there is definitely a mystery involved with those two, they both give off bad vibes about their mother, I am intrigued!!

#10   2013/01/24 05:45PM
    chillepepper

Please spare me,not another newbie on board. Can't believe the new regime is really helping CBS and Sony tank this soap,sooner than 2014. And by the way where the heck is Marcy Rylan aka Abby? Thought they rehired her awhile ago now we don't hear a thing about her. As far as Leslie and her jerk of a brother are concerned they can take a hike anytime,used to like Leslie ,but I can't stand her now. New regime are jumping all over the place with this show,what a friggin mess this show is. This is suppose to be improved writing and ED,it's nothing more than a big joke. Stop letting the new regime hire more people, the cast is big enough now. And I don't get it ,Neil doesn't so much as mention his son Moses anymore,I guess the novelty has worn off already for him. Like I said this show is all over the place, it get worse every day.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list