List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: SC Interview withNelson Branco

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: SC Interview withNelson Branco

Started by TxRangerFan at 2013/01/23 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/24 06:55AM, Views: 9045, Replies: 109
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/23 01:14PM
    SPOILER: SC Interview withNelson Branco
    TxRangerFan

SHICK and SHLAN fans are headed for the cliff

NB:Let’s talk about the couple rocking Genoa City right now: Sharon and Adam. This past year, the Shadam fanbase grew exponentially. While I’m not a fan of couples — and believe super couples are deadly to the genre — you can’t deny how hot and intense Shadam is. However, they were apart for most of the year but now they are back — and rightfully so — in each other’s orbit. Are you happy with the pick-up of this irreverent, psychologically-driven love story?

SC: Yeah, we were kept apart for a long time! I’m very glad Shadam is back in each other’s lives because if a couple, who has a great history, is apart for too long, well, it slows down their momentum. But I like how [head writer] Josh [Griffith] threw us back together: Shadam didn’t jump into bed. Josh is writing Sharon and Adam slowly, carefully and recreating their relationship by making it deeper. I really appreciate that.

NB: Just to be clear: Sharon is completely in love with Adam and not Nick, right? I mean it’s obvious…

SC: Oh, for sure, yes. We’re all thrilled how Josh is writing our storyline. It’s been fun.

#2   2013/01/23 01:15PM
    Re: SPOILER: SC Interview withNelson Branco
    valleycliffe

so much for the new writers fixing sharon..

#3   2013/01/23 01:17PM
    velle

think you

#4   2013/01/23 01:18PM
    velle

hey they can still fix her tell me why you dont think that they can fix her ...please

#5   2013/01/23 01:19PM
    noony6

For me, Sharon loving Adam never needed fixing. Falling in love with someone, right or wrong for you doesn't make you a bad person. It happens all the time.

I can't help loving the chemistry between them, so I have no problem seeing where they go with them this time around, now that everything is out in the open & for the most part, cleared. It should be interesting!

#6   2013/01/23 01:21PM
    the word

Who is Nelson Branco?

#7   2013/01/23 01:23PM
    trixie60

Quote noony6: For me, Sharon loving Adam never needed fixing. Falling in love with someone, right or wrong for you doesn't make you a bad person. It happens all the time.

I can't help loving the chemistry between them, so I have no problem seeing where they go with them this time around, now that everything is out in the open & for the most part, cleared. It should be interesting!

I think so too and I love Adam and Sharon together. Their chemistry is amazing and can't wait for their romance to start!

#8   2013/01/23 01:26PM
    trinilisa

I have to disagree with SC; I don't think that they're a couple with a great history. Given all the things that Adam has done, especially kidnap Sharon's baby and make her believe she was dead, and then having Sharon take him back once she finds out and have him touch and have sex with the same person who did that to her own flesh and blood doesn't make a great history imho. It makes for a sick storykline, though...but that's just what I think.

#9   2013/01/23 01:27PM
    countryMomof4

I read an interview this afternoon about Steve Burton that said that it will be Avery/Nick and Dylan when SBu first shows up but that he will be moving on to Sharon.

When was this interview done?

#10   2013/01/23 01:28PM
    noony6

Quote the word: Who is Nelson Branco?

He's a soap spoiler/blogger type. He's very much behind the scenes & usually his spoilers are pretty dead on.

He also usually hates the character Sharon, so I'm actually suprized to see him interview SC at all LOL

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list