List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Started by Pauls at 2013/01/22 03:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 06:44AM, Views: 7002, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/01/23 06:52PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon
    soapfan42

Quote Pauls:
    Quote countryMomof4: JMHO but I don't think Shadam will happen again. Sharon seems to realize now that any sort of entanglement with Adam is destructive. She may want to help him as he helped her after the fire but that will be all.

I would like to see her with someone who isn't a Newman as well. Dylan sounds interesting and SC/SBu would look smashing together. Sounds as if his new character is polar opposites to his GH one. As long as his interest in Sharon is genuine, then why not? I will always be a Shick fan but I am a Sharon fan first.

Well, CountryMom...10 hours ago I would have agreed with you, but the recent Nelson B. interview and the rumors and spoilers floating around have finally done me in. I have absolutely no respect for Sharon any longer and I really don't think Shick is ever going to be reunited. I think Sharon will end up with evil Adam and they will have at least one child that will tie them together until the end. I think I'm finally over it. I was looking forward to a new romance for Sharon. Now I hope they do put her back with Adam and leave her there. They deserve each other. JMHO.

If this happens I hope that the Sharon Newman character leaves GC permanently!

And this coming from a person who was a major fan of this character since day #1.

Why oh why did Bill Bell, Sr. have to pass away?

#42   2013/01/24 02:59AM
    Pauls

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote Pauls:
    Quote countryMomof4: JMHO but I don't think Shadam will happen again. Sharon seems to realize now that any sort of entanglement with Adam is destructive. She may want to help him as he helped her after the fire but that will be all.

I would like to see her with someone who isn't a Newman as well. Dylan sounds interesting and SC/SBu would look smashing together. Sounds as if his new character is polar opposites to his GH one. As long as his interest in Sharon is genuine, then why not? I will always be a Shick fan but I am a Sharon fan first.

Well, CountryMom...10 hours ago I would have agreed with you, but the recent Nelson B. interview and the rumors and spoilers floating around have finally done me in. I have absolutely no respect for Sharon any longer and I really don't think Shick is ever going to be reunited. I think Sharon will end up with evil Adam and they will have at least one child that will tie them together until the end. I think I'm finally over it. I was looking forward to a new romance for Sharon. Now I hope they do put her back with Adam and leave her there. They deserve each other. JMHO.

If this happens I hope that the Sharon Newman character leaves GC permanently!

And this coming from a person who was a major fan of this character since day #1.

Why oh why did Bill Bell, Sr. have to pass away?

I, too, have been a Sharon fan since the day she arrived in GC. I think that's why it's so disappointing and such a downer for me that they have brought the character to such a dark and miserable place. Yesterday's U.S. show was great with Sharon talking with Noah and really taking an interest in what's going on with her son. Then they had to ruin it and put her in evil Adam's orbit and I had to FF through the rest of Sharon. How she can even stand to be in the same room as that disgusting psychopath is beyond me.

#43   2013/01/24 06:24AM
    countryMomof4

Apparently Brent Boyd ( one of the writers ) was on twitter last night and said that something BIG is supposed to happen which is going to shake up a lot of relationships and lives.

Maybe I'm just being hopeful but I'm going to wait and see. Putting Shadam back together doesn't "fix" Sharon IMO.

#44   2013/01/24 07:08AM
    labs

I totally think Adam and Sharon should be together... #1 couple to me..

#45   2013/01/26 05:37AM
    Valerie372001

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Florida lady: I still stand by what I've thought all along, that Sharon and Adam will end up together. IMO there's no denying their feelings for each other and I'd bet that pairing is being set.

I hope they never get back together. I don't like Adam and Sharon together.

I love SHADAM!

#46   2013/01/26 05:39AM
    Valerie372001

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Florida lady: I still stand by what I've thought all along, that Sharon and Adam will end up together. IMO there's no denying their feelings for each other and I'd bet that pairing is being set.

Me too! I couldn't stand her w/Nick. Actually Nick is pretty boring, but I think Avery is a very interesting character and she would make any guy look good! JMO!

I hope they never get back together. I don't like Adam and Sharon together.

I love SHADAM!

#47   2013/01/26 06:44AM
    NickiNicole

Exactly... sharon has been with every man in GC- she just cant get enough. I'm surprised she doesnt try to hook up with Fen.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list