List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Started by Pauls at 2013/01/22 03:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 06:44AM, Views: 6903, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/22 09:25PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon
    ATWTLUVER

nag its adam and sharon once more and dylan/avery/nick

#32   2013/01/23 02:43AM
    Pauls

Quote ski lady:

They ruined Sharon for me the day they put her with Adam. The love of Sharon's life was Nick for half her life. Now all of a sudden she's in love with evil Adam...the baby napper. If Sharon ends up with Adam, it will be the ultimate ruin of her IMO. Any woman who falls "in love" with the puke that kidnapped her baby before she even had a chance to breath is a poor excuse for a mother and deserves absolutely no respect IMO. I just can't believe how quickly TIIC ruined such a great character...Sharon. JMO.

ITA win you. And now that she has been diagnosed with BPD and has stated to her shrink that she is not good with Adam, I hope that means the new writers know never to "go there" again. I know Shadam fans love their chemistry, but the relationship was never honest from the get-go and it never will be. Sharon desperately needs clarity and honesty in a relationship and to reunite with Adam would be 1,000 giant steps backward after the 10 baby steps forward she has made.

Exactly. She's finally starting to act like she's getting her mind back and then to go back to that psychotic sick creep Adam will put her right back into the depths of misery. Oh, they'll have their "hot" sex (and that's all it is...sex and lust like a prostitute and her next customer) and then he'll rip the rug out from underneath her AGAIN and she'll probably end up back at Fairview. They are the most disgusting couple I've seen on a soap in over 30 years. JMO.

#33   2013/01/23 02:50AM
    Pauls

Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote Pauls: I've been hoping for a real romance/love story between Sharon and the new Dylan, but I just read an article Steve Burton did and it sounds to me like it's all going to be about an Avery, Nick, Dylan "triangle." If he and Sharon get together, it will once again be a relationship based on trying to get someone else jealous. Waste of Sharon's time. I'm miserable about how they've ruined Sharon. JMO.

Yep, and JFP confirmed it as much in her TV Guide interview. I don't think they've ruined Sharon though. Diagnosing her bipolarism has been a huge step for this character, and I like it. I just want them to finally unite she and the love of her life Adam. I'm tired of everything under the sun getting in between them.

putting sharon back with her babynapper is not fixing her, it is stagnating her.

i am disappointed she won't be with dylan, i would much rather that then the continuing disgusting tales of sharon and her babynapper.

I agree. I never understood how Sharon could possibly love a man that stood by and let her think her child was dead. How could she truley love a man that would stand by and watch you grieve your child knowing full well she was alive and well? Never understood why Adam thinks Nick should let him off the hook either. I really never could find a way that would let me believe she really loved him. Just never bought it. Was hoping that was going to be part of her sickness. I will FF thru their scenes if they put them back together. Nobody ever lasts, so hope it wont be for long.

I know...Adam acts like he borrowed Nick's car without asking. I'm sick of Adam's poor me act and his "I just don't understand why everyone hates me" crap. I still don't understand how Adam didn't go to jail for kidnapping Faith and for doing all of the psycho things he did to Ashley, among others. If he was a real man, which he isn't and never will be, he would have turned himself in and gone to jail and paid for the enormous crimes he did. Or, he could have left town and never darkened the doorsteps of GC again and that would have at least shown he knew he'd done wrong and wouldn't force himself into the lives of people he has no business being in. JMO.

#34   2013/01/23 04:58AM
    deceived

Quote Pauls:
    Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote Pauls: I've been hoping for a real romance/love story between Sharon and the new Dylan, but I just read an article Steve Burton did and it sounds to me like it's all going to be about an Avery, Nick, Dylan "triangle." If he and Sharon get together, it will once again be a relationship based on trying to get someone else jealous. Waste of Sharon's time. I'm miserable about how they've ruined Sharon. JMO.

Yep, and JFP confirmed it as much in her TV Guide interview. I don't think they've ruined Sharon though. Diagnosing her bipolarism has been a huge step for this character, and I like it. I just want them to finally unite she and the love of her life Adam. I'm tired of everything under the sun getting in between them.

putting sharon back with her babynapper is not fixing her, it is stagnating her.

i am disappointed she won't be with dylan, i would much rather that then the continuing disgusting tales of sharon and her babynapper.

I agree. I never understood how Sharon could possibly love a man that stood by and let her think her child was dead. How could she truley love a man that would stand by and watch you grieve your child knowing full well she was alive and well? Never understood why Adam thinks Nick should let him off the hook either. I really never could find a way that would let me believe she really loved him. Just never bought it. Was hoping that was going to be part of her sickness. I will FF thru their scenes if they put them back together. Nobody ever lasts, so hope it wont be for long.

I know...Adam acts like he borrowed Nick's car without asking. I'm sick of Adam's poor me act and his "I just don't understand why everyone hates me" crap. I still don't understand how Adam didn't go to jail for kidnapping Faith and for doing all of the psycho things he did to Ashley, among others. If he was a real man, which he isn't and never will be, he would have turned himself in and gone to jail and paid for the enormous crimes he did. Or, he could have left town and never darkened the doorsteps of GC again and that would have at least shown he knew he'd done wrong and wouldn't force himself into the lives of people he has no business being in. JMO.

I thought that Adam talked Sharon into recanting her testimony against him, and they dropped the case...

#35   2013/01/23 08:07AM
    dafyduc

Quote Pauls:
    Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:

Why the he11 should he leave GC? He has done no more wrong than half the citizens of that Dark town

#36   2013/01/23 09:34AM
    countryMomof4

JMHO but I don't think Shadam will happen again. Sharon seems to realize now that any sort of entanglement with Adam is destructive. She may want to help him as he helped her after the fire but that will be all.

I would like to see her with someone who isn't a Newman as well. Dylan sounds interesting and SC/SBu would look smashing together. Sounds as if his new character is polar opposites to his GH one. As long as his interest in Sharon is genuine, then why not? I will always be a Shick fan but I am a Sharon fan first.

#37   2013/01/23 09:37AM
    grammapam

Quote countryMomof4: JMHO but I don't think Shadam will happen again. Sharon seems to realize now that any sort of entanglement with Adam is destructive. She may want to help him as he helped her after the fire but that will be all.

I would like to see her with someone who isn't a Newman as well. Dylan sounds interesting and SC/SBu would look smashing together. Sounds as if his new character is polar opposites to his GH one. As long as his interest in Sharon is genuine, then why not? I will always be a Shick fan but I am a Sharon fan first.
    CoMo!!!I just went blind after I read your first sentence!!My eyes,my eyes,NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

#38   2013/01/23 02:58PM
    habbyfan

I guess the man will enter tomorrow,from the closing preview on CDN, eppy today, someone arrives and throws his keys on the bed.

#39   2013/01/23 05:45PM
    Pauls

Quote deceived:
    Quote Pauls:
    Quote Gramma2five:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:

I thought that Adam talked Sharon into recanting her testimony against him, and they dropped the case...

Are you referring to Adam kidnapping Faith? Even if Sharon did recant her testimony against him, what about Nick? I seriously doubt Nick would let him walk after what he did. And Ashley? Ashley wanted him to pay for what he did to her. I really don't watch anything that even has Adam's face in it, so I'm sure I missed how he managed to slither out of criminal charges, but I can't believe he couldn't be charged with something after all of the incredibly evil things he did.

#40   2013/01/23 05:48PM
    Pauls

Quote countryMomof4: JMHO but I don't think Shadam will happen again. Sharon seems to realize now that any sort of entanglement with Adam is destructive. She may want to help him as he helped her after the fire but that will be all.

Well, CountryMom...10 hours ago I would have agreed with you, but the recent Nelson B. interview and the rumors and spoilers floating around have finally done me in. I have absolutely no respect for Sharon any longer and I really don't think Shick is ever going to be reunited. I think Sharon will end up with evil Adam and they will have at least one child that will tie them together until the end. I think I'm finally over it. I was looking forward to a new romance for Sharon. Now I hope they do put her back with Adam and leave her there. They deserve each other. JMHO.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list