List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Started by Pauls at 2013/01/22 03:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 06:44AM, Views: 6898, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/22 08:12AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon
    valleycliffe

Quote velle: well then who is. Adam good for it's sure not his wife every body can that's ,A train wreck just like him being with sharon was

i thought chels was the perfect match for adam.

they are both grifters and cons and a match made in heaven.

#22   2013/01/22 08:26AM
    velle

that's your opinion. it's not mys by no means ..Adam is no more good to chelsea, then he is for her just like im sure he's not good sharon. it's just my opinion

#23   2013/01/22 10:16AM
    soapfan42

The writers and actors lie or mislead about upcoming story line plots all the time!

It still would not surprise me if Dylan and Sharon do not wound up having some sort of romantic entanglement.

Also, if the writers tell us the story line, we would have no need to tune in and watch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/22 10:20AM
    #24   2013/01/22 10:43AM
    ElleLa

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote Pauls: I've been hoping for a real romance/love story between Sharon and the new Dylan, but I just read an article Steve Burton did and it sounds to me like it's all going to be about an Avery, Nick, Dylan "triangle." If he and Sharon get together, it will once again be a relationship based on trying to get someone else jealous. Waste of Sharon's time. I'm miserable about how they've ruined Sharon. JMO.

Yep, and JFP confirmed it as much in her TV Guide interview. I don't think they've ruined Sharon though. Diagnosing her bipolarism has been a huge step for this character, and I like it. I just want them to finally unite she and the love of her life Adam. I'm tired of everything under the sun getting in between them.

I hope it's true and I agree, I'm sick and tired of memory cards, fake deaths, sheep, marriages, prison, Faith, Darth Victor and Patty coming in between them.

Also, SB famously doesn't do a lot of romance so any actress put with Dylan can expect a lot of talking, arguing and tense looks, but love in the afternoon ain't happening.

#25   2013/01/22 06:41PM
    Mukko 24

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote Pauls: I've been hoping for a real romance/love story between Sharon and the new Dylan, but I just read an article Steve Burton did and it sounds to me like it's all going to be about an Avery, Nick, Dylan "triangle." If he and Sharon get together, it will once again be a relationship based on trying to get someone else jealous. Waste of Sharon's time. I'm miserable about how they've ruined Sharon. JMO.

Yep, and JFP confirmed it as much in her TV Guide interview. I don't think they've ruined Sharon though. Diagnosing her bipolarism has been a huge step for this character, and I like it. I just want them to finally unite she and the love of her life Adam. I'm tired of everything under the sun getting in between them.

Me too. I am more than ready for the Adam and Sharon reunion. It has almost been a complete year since they were last together. Team Shadam all the way!

#26   2013/01/22 06:54PM
    Pauls

Quote Lialovessoaps:

They ruined Sharon for me the day they put her with Adam. The love of Sharon's life was Nick for half her life. Now all of a sudden she's in love with evil Adam...the baby napper. If Sharon ends up with Adam, it will be the ultimate ruin of her IMO. Any woman who falls "in love" with the puke that kidnapped her baby before she even had a chance to breath is a poor excuse for a mother and deserves absolutely no respect IMO. I just can't believe how quickly TIIC ruined such a great character...Sharon. JMO.

#27   2013/01/22 07:22PM
    ksmmm

Good...bring on Shadam

#28   2013/01/22 08:27PM
    ski lady

They ruined Sharon for me the day they put her with Adam. The love of Sharon's life was Nick for half her life. Now all of a sudden she's in love with evil Adam...the baby napper. If Sharon ends up with Adam, it will be the ultimate ruin of her IMO. Any woman who falls "in love" with the puke that kidnapped her baby before she even had a chance to breath is a poor excuse for a mother and deserves absolutely no respect IMO. I just can't believe how quickly TIIC ruined such a great character...Sharon. JMO.

ITA win you. And now that she has been diagnosed with BPD and has stated to her shrink that she is not good with Adam, I hope that means the new writers know never to "go there" again. I know Shadam fans love their chemistry, but the relationship was never honest from the get-go and it never will be. Sharon desperately needs clarity and honesty in a relationship and to reunite with Adam would be 1,000 giant steps backward after the 10 baby steps forward she has made.

#29   2013/01/22 08:37PM
    Lizzytish

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i hope they don't use sharon like that. i wonder where he has been and if he was so in love with avery why hasn't he called her.

ITA --- All they've done in the last 4 years is use Sharon to prop up the Newmans. Enough --- give the girl a break and a decent SL.

#30   2013/01/22 08:56PM
    Gramma2five

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:

putting sharon back with her babynapper is not fixing her, it is stagnating her.

i am disappointed she won't be with dylan, i would much rather that then the continuing disgusting tales of sharon and her babynapper.

I agree. I never understood how Sharon could possibly love a man that stood by and let her think her child was dead. How could she truley love a man that would stand by and watch you grieve your child knowing full well she was alive and well? Never understood why Adam thinks Nick should let him off the hook either. I really never could find a way that would let me believe she really loved him. Just never bought it. Was hoping that was going to be part of her sickness. I will FF thru their scenes if they put them back together. Nobody ever lasts, so hope it wont be for long.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list