List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Started by Pauls at 2013/01/22 03:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 06:44AM, Views: 6704, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/22 05:25AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon
    Cannon

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i hope they don't use sharon like that. i wonder where he has been and if he was so in love with avery why hasn't he called her.

I thought Avery said that Dylan died in combat. I don't know how his dog tag got on the dead man.

#12   2013/01/22 06:00AM
    Doerr

I am glad that, atleast from the sound of things, Sharon won't be involved in another triangle. Hopefully this means Sharon and Avery can develop a real friendship. Sharon has needed a good girl friend for quite some time. She hasn't really had one since Dru and that was eons ago, lol.

I am also hopeful that this means Shadam is on the horizon. If so, I can't wait. I love Adam and Sharon together.

#13   2013/01/22 06:05AM
    velle

yes I .Agree she does

#14   2013/01/22 06:07AM
    justmyopinion

I'd rather not see Sharon in a triangle. Frankly, I don't want her in a relationship yet...I'm enjoying seeing her getting close to Noah and Faith again and being friends with Nick.

If they go the Shadam route, I'd just like it to be very slow.

#15   2013/01/22 06:11AM
    velle

yes. I Agree she still has. A lot of healing to do for her self .she needs to take care of her first

#16   2013/01/22 06:44AM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote Pauls: I've been hoping for a real romance/love story between Sharon and the new Dylan, but I just read an article Steve Burton did and it sounds to me like it's all going to be about an Avery, Nick, Dylan "triangle." If he and Sharon get together, it will once again be a relationship based on trying to get someone else jealous. Waste of Sharon's time. I'm miserable about how they've ruined Sharon. JMO.

Yep, and JFP confirmed it as much in her TV Guide interview. I don't think they've ruined Sharon though. Diagnosing her bipolarism has been a huge step for this character, and I like it. I just want them to finally unite she and the love of her life Adam. I'm tired of everything under the sun getting in between them.

#17   2013/01/22 06:48AM
    velle

you and me to

#18   2013/01/22 07:21AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote Pauls: I've been hoping for a real romance/love story between Sharon and the new Dylan, but I just read an article Steve Burton did and it sounds to me like it's all going to be about an Avery, Nick, Dylan "triangle." If he and Sharon get together, it will once again be a relationship based on trying to get someone else jealous. Waste of Sharon's time. I'm miserable about how they've ruined Sharon. JMO.

Yep, and JFP confirmed it as much in her TV Guide interview. I don't think they've ruined Sharon though. Diagnosing her bipolarism has been a huge step for this character, and I like it. I just want them to finally unite she and the love of her life Adam. I'm tired of everything under the sun getting in between them.

putting sharon back with her babynapper is not fixing her, it is stagnating her.

i am disappointed she won't be with dylan, i would much rather that then the continuing disgusting tales of sharon and her babynapper.

#19   2013/01/22 07:42AM
    weatherholt3

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Lialovessoaps:

putting sharon back with her babynapper is not fixing her, it is stagnating her.

i am disappointed she won't be with dylan, i would much rather that then the continuing disgusting tales of sharon and her babynapper.

I'm with you .. how can they fix her if they hook her with Adam again he has not been good for her. Let her build a relationship with Faith and Noah

#20   2013/01/22 07:49AM
    velle

well then who is. Adam good for it's sure not his wife every body can that's ,A train wreck just like him being with sharon was

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list