List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When is Drucilla coming back???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When is Drucilla coming back???

Started by hailey998 at 2013/01/21 07:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:37AM, Views: 5173, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/01/26 08:48AM
    Re: When is Drucilla coming back???
    candy world

I just heard that Michell e Stafford complained about the Black hair products smelling bad on set and she intentionlly spat in Victoria Rowell.

#32   2013/01/26 09:13AM
    deceived

Quote candy world: I just heard that Michell e Stafford complained about the Black hair products smelling bad on set and she intentionlly spat in Victoria Rowell.

#33   2013/01/26 09:22AM
    mommmy

Quote candy world: I just heard that Michell e Stafford complained about the Black hair products smelling bad on set and she intentionlly spat in Victoria Rowell.

Oh she did not, these rumors are so funny, it goes from message board to message board and people believe them.

#34   2013/01/26 11:37AM
    InCanada

VR spoke the truth! But its in the past now so she should just move on.

VR is still welcome to the networks, her most recent gig is an upcoming guest role on NBC's Law and Order SVU which is one of the network's highly rated show. People are acting as if she is barred from any shows. She was even recently on a show called Let's Stay Together. .

I wish VR continued success in her career, she won't suffer if CBS cannot let bygones be bygones.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 11:38AM
    « 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list