List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When is Drucilla coming back???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When is Drucilla coming back???

Started by hailey998 at 2013/01/21 07:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:37AM, Views: 6135, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/23 03:21PM
    Re: When is Drucilla coming back???
    TxRangerFan

Quote PhillieGirl:
    Quote hailey998: I really thought she'd be back by now, and I think the show is lacking without her. She was one of the show's BEST actors.
    I can't believe they writers/producers are letting their drama with Victoria Rowell, get in the way of what the show needs. If she was a male they'd have let bygones be bygones by now.
    They NEED to BRING HER BACK!!!

Hailey998 ITA. I loved Dru and so does my co-workers. She was flashy loud and just the right it girl to bring some drama and life to this show. she also gave Sharon a backbone and a true friend. For those who said she was a trouble maker that is there opinion. The wardrobe issue was evident when you look at some of the clothes and the makeup of their African American Actress--dreadful---we stop using Posner (African American Women) years ago. Dru had some legimate complaints that have been echoed by many AAA in the business on how sexist and unbias they can be---with all that being said I wish Dru would climb up that mountain and give Red a run for her money

The whole wardrobe crap was just, crap. VR and MTS are not even the same size.

What does Dru being dead have to do with Phyllis?

#22   2013/01/23 03:44PM
    jimjay001

Quote PhillieGirl:
    Quote hailey998: I really thought she'd be back by now, and I think the show is lacking without her. She was one of the show's BEST actors.
    I can't believe they writers/producers are letting their drama with Victoria Rowell, get in the way of what the show needs. If she was a male they'd have let bygones be bygones by now.
    They NEED to BRING HER BACK!!!

Hailey998 ITA. I loved Dru and so does my co-workers. She was flashy loud and just the right it girl to bring some drama and life to this show. she also gave Sharon a backbone and a true friend. For those who said she was a trouble maker that is there opinion. The wardrobe issue was evident when you look at some of the clothes and the makeup of their African American Actress--dreadful---we stop using Posner (African American Women) years ago. Dru had some legimate complaints that have been echoed by many AAA in the business on how sexist and unbias they can be---with all that being said I wish Dru would climb up that mountain and give Red a run for her money

She needs to stay dead. From what I've heard, VR was a troublemaker. She deserves to be blacklisted from the show. Who wants to work with someone like that?

#23   2013/01/24 06:56AM
    hailey998

Quote PhillieGirl:

Yes, she did have legitimate complaints, and I am glad she had the guts to just say it as she saw it. But boy have they showed her (and continue to show her) who's boss. She had character, her and Phyillis have been the ONLY outspoken females to EVER grace the show! JMHO, and I can't lose my job for stating it. I just miss her, and want her back, I half know it will never happen.

#24   2013/01/24 08:23AM
    deceived

Quote hailey998:
    Quote PhillieGirl:

Yes, she did have legitimate complaints, and I am glad she had the guts to just say it as she saw it. But boy have they showed her (and continue to show her) who's boss. She had character, her and Phyillis have been the ONLY outspoken females to EVER grace the show! JMHO, and I can't lose my job for stating it. I just miss her, and want her back, I half know it will never happen.

I have been hoping and praying that Dru would climb back up that 50ft cliff with her hat intact and seaweed hanging from it... why didn't Neil send out a search party for her... they just assumed she was dead... DRU come back!!! LOL

#25   2013/01/24 08:26AM
    sunmama

Les Moonves, head of CBS said Never, so I would just roll with that, and get over it people.

#26   2013/01/24 08:42AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote sunmama: Les Moonves, head of CBS said Never, so I would just roll with that, and get over it people.

yeppers! explains why she is not working on any of the networks!

#27   2013/01/25 10:14PM
    twinkle556

She will be back the day that I quit watching. she is DEAD!

#28   2013/01/25 10:57PM
    WinstonsMom

I don't want her coming back! WAY TOO LITTLE, way too late...Ancient history, get over it! Never liked her to begin with.

#29   2013/01/26 04:44AM
    deceived

I think the main reason that people want Dru back, is because Neil was so good with her.... no one wants Neil gone from the show, and she and Neil clicked naturally....

#30   2013/01/26 08:26AM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Not only was VR a troublemaker on the set, they couldn't afford the money she would command to reprise her role.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list