List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When is Drucilla coming back???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When is Drucilla coming back???

Started by hailey998 at 2013/01/21 07:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:37AM, Views: 5372, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/22 03:16PM
    Re: When is Drucilla coming back???
    the word

Quote hailey998:
    Quote oldbat: NEVER you need to get over it. She is not coming back.

NO I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT! NEVER!

The producers are SEXIST and possibly ethnocentric as well. Her acting is what should have earned her a permanent role on the Y&R, their drama translates to female oppression in my eyes, she overcame more in her life than Victor in his fake life. BAH. Da

mn network tyrannies!
    According to the rumors Victoria Rowell was rude to several cast members on the show and she bashed some of her former co workers. So I guess Cbs dosent want her back.

#12   2013/01/22 03:25PM
    hailey998

According to the rumors Victoria Rowell was rude to several cast members on the show and she bashed some of her former co workers. So I guess Cbs dosent want her back.

Marlon Brando, Christian Bale... Shall I say more?

(I shall!) They abused their colleagues, and got paid more! Lindsay Lohan, Victoria Rowell... They get SHUNNED and BANISHED!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/22 03:26PM
    #13   2013/01/22 03:49PM
    andilk

It's, too, bad.....all the way around! Neil hasn't had one woman I've liked since she left! This Leslie is such a phony with that snobby air about her like Nikki! And the one before her....Devon's Mom.....OMG!!!!!!!! Yes, Neil & the whole Winter's family have become VERY boring!

#14   2013/01/22 04:03PM
    hailey998

Quote andilk: It's, too, bad.....all the way around! Neil hasn't had one woman I've liked since she left! This Leslie is such a phony with that snobby air about her like Nikki! And the one before her....Devon's Mom.....OMG!!!!!!!! Yes, Neil & the whole Winter's family have become VERY boring!

So true, they ARE boring. And what about poor Neil, I think his career has suffered too b/c of all the drama. I know Rowell made some comments about Christel Khalil being a diva or something, but Khalil was younger then, and they should all just get over it, it's not about them, it's about the ongoing story, dammit! And the Y&R needs some real action, it would be SO great if she was miraculously found!

#15   2013/01/22 05:25PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote hailey998: I really thought she'd be back by now, and I think the show is lacking without her. She was one of the show's BEST actors.
    I can't believe they writers/producers are letting their drama with Victoria Rowell, get in the way of what the show needs. If she was a male they'd have let bygones be bygones by now.
    They NEED to BRING HER BACK!!!

Hailey998 ITA. I loved Dru and so does my co-workers. She was flashy loud and just the right it girl to bring some drama and life to this show. she also gave Sharon a backbone and a true friend. For those who said she was a trouble maker that is there opinion. The wardrobe issue was evident when you look at some of the clothes and the makeup of their African American Actress--dreadful---we stop using Posner (African American Women) years ago. Dru had some legimate complaints that have been echoed by many AAA in the business on how sexist and unbias they can be---with all that being said I wish Dru would climb up that mountain and give Red a run for her money

#16   2013/01/23 03:07PM
    patena

PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!, bring VR back as Drucilla. She is an outstand actress and was a valuable character to the show. Regardless, what has happened behind the scenes, we deserve to see the Winter family complete. I keep hoping that she will return to the show as a contracted character.

#17   2013/01/23 03:09PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote hailey998: I really thought she'd be back by now, and I think the show is lacking without her. She was one of the show's BEST actors.
    I can't believe they writers/producers are letting their drama with Victoria Rowell, get in the way of what the show needs. If she was a male they'd have let bygones be bygones by now.
    They NEED to BRING HER BACK!!!

VR caused all the drama and since SHE QUIT she has burned all the bridges!

They can hire any actor to fill the role, evidently the character like the actor is not wanted or needed.

#18   2013/01/23 03:13PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote hailey998:
    Quote oldbat: NEVER you need to get over it. She is not coming back.

NO I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT! NEVER!

The producers are SEXIST and possibly ethnocentric as well. Her acting is what should have earned her a permanent role on the Y&R, their drama translates to female oppression in my eyes, she overcame more in her life than Victor in his fake life. BAH. Damn network tyrannies!

She was just a character, a loud mouth bully who is dead !

We do not need Dru or VR!

#19   2013/01/23 03:16PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote hailey998:

Marlon Brando, Christian Bale... Shall I say more?

(I shall!) They abused their colleagues, and got paid more! Lindsay Lohan, Victoria Rowell... They get SHUNNED and BANISHED!

VR is not Marlon Bando or Christian Bale.

#20   2013/01/23 03:20PM
    HOT PINK

I, for one, do not want to see VR back as Dru. She is the one who left the show because she was extremely unhappy. Perhaps, if she had left gracefully and hadn't badmouthed nearly everyone she worked with, she might have been asked to return. As it is, I think VR should let go of the past and do her best to go forward with her life in a positive manner. I admit she is a very talented actress; but, I don't believe she has a place on YR anymore.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list