List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When is Drucilla coming back???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When is Drucilla coming back???

Started by hailey998 at 2013/01/21 07:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:37AM, Views: 5183, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/21 07:57PM
    When is Drucilla coming back???
    hailey998

I really thought she'd be back by now, and I think the show is lacking without her. She was one of the show's BEST actors.
    I can't believe they writers/producers are letting their drama with Victoria Rowell, get in the way of what the show needs. If she was a male they'd have let bygones be bygones by now.
    They NEED to BRING HER BACK!!!

#2   2013/01/21 08:06PM
    Re: When is Drucilla coming back???
    mommmy

I doubt if Dru will be back but if she ever comes back it will never be VR playing the role.

#3   2013/01/21 08:07PM
    oldbat

NEVER you need to get over it. She is not coming back.

#4   2013/01/21 09:24PM
    lvsdasnow

NO. She was a trouble maker with the make-up and designers. (per her words on an interview) She stated she wanted to put her own make-up on, using the colors she wanted, plus pick out what she wore.

#5   2013/01/22 12:52AM
    LaBrae

Quote mommmy: I doubt if Dru will be back but if she ever comes back it will never be VR playing the role.

I agree 100%! I would love for her to return to the show, but I think there's been too much bad blood built between TPTB and Victoria Rowell for it to work.

I also don't think any other actress aside from VR would ever be accepted as Drucilla by those long time viewers.

#6   2013/01/22 04:14AM
    Cannon

Quote hailey998: I really thought she'd be back by now, and I think the show is lacking without her. She was one of the show's BEST actors.
    I can't believe they writers/producers are letting their drama with Victoria Rowell, get in the way of what the show needs. If she was a male they'd have let bygones be bygones by now.
    They NEED to BRING HER BACK!!!

She's NEVER coming back.

#7   2013/01/22 04:15AM
    candy world

They said she was nightmare on set. VR is never coming back to the show.

#8   2013/01/22 04:38AM
    Ebybrowempoly

yes bring her back and skye as well . this way adam is not really married to chelsea so it will be easy to walk away and she can't get her nasty hands on his money.skye proves that chelsea is still on victor payroll and she was hired by victor to get close to adam so she could tell vicotr what adam is doing.

#9   2013/01/22 07:07AM
    Barbyboo

She must e ancient history I never even saw her

#10   2013/01/22 01:19PM
    hailey998

Quote oldbat: NEVER you need to get over it. She is not coming back.

NO I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT! NEVER!

The producers are SEXIST and possibly ethnocentric as well. Her acting is what should have earned her a permanent role on the Y&R, their drama translates to female oppression in my eyes, she overcame more in her life than Victor in his fake life. BAH. Damn network tyrannies!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list