List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria as Shelia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria as Shelia

Started by AndiWV at 2006/10/23 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 04:05PM, Views: 553, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/23 11:17AM
    Gloria as Shelia
    AndiWV

Any thing is a possibility: everyone is saying Shelia is Pyllis, well, lets hope not!!

Then someone mentioned Lauren and she's been off the show a lot, she could be studying her new lines...

Then I got to thinking its Gloria, she's nuts anyway, and who would make her even nuttier some one who is close to Micheal, his Mom, she could be around Fen all the time, but they are not going to let her, and she becomes furious, I read where her contract is up this coming winter....I don't like Gloria so it really wouldn't matter to me one way or the other!!

#2   2006/10/23 11:20AM
    Re: Gloria as Shelia
    lestress

Watch today's episode (10/23 US) - I think it is right at the end..........interesting.

#3   2006/10/23 11:26AM
    AndiWV

Quote lestress: Watch today's episode (10/23 US) - I think it is right at the end..........interesting.

I watched and it was kinda spooky!! Phyllis picture really didn't look like her/it did but it didn't, weird!!
    Our show here in West Virginia comes on at 12:30 P.M. EST --

#4   2006/10/23 11:30AM
    nyaccent

Gloria as Sheila.....hmmmmmm didn't think of that but I don't think Sheila would want to live her life as an older woman...but to get to Lauren I wouldn't put anything past her.

I to felt that Phyllis on the slab resembled Phyllis but really didn't look like her that much...but then it was supposed to be plastic surgery...Now they did say they found Sheila's DNA on the scene...but did they check it with the corpse? We'll find out soon....NO MORE SHEILA!

#5   2006/10/23 11:32AM
    lestress

I thought it looked like a wax dummy on the slab but maybe that is the way a corpse looks???

#6   2006/10/23 11:37AM
    nyaccent

Quote lestress: I thought it looked like a wax dummy on the slab but maybe that is the way a corpse looks???

Well it probably was a wax dummy...unless they used Michelle to pose for the slab shot.

#7   2006/10/23 11:39AM
    lestress

I figured it probably was Michelle in some kind of make up - do you think they would go to the expense of fashioning a wax dummy when they have Michelle there? Maybe she is more expensive though

#8   2006/10/23 11:39AM
    lovergirl

Trust me sheila's dna being at the scene says nothing. Sheila is in genoa city but who is she we still dont know.

#9   2006/10/23 11:42AM
    lestress

I wish I could care

#10   2006/10/23 11:42AM
    nyaccent

Me too...I can't say it enough....no more Sheila.....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list