List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Started by rediculous at 2013/01/21 03:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:17AM, Views: 5922, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/01/25 05:21PM
    Re: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--
    ElleLa

Phyllis, Christine, Paul and viewers should all be freed from this S/L. It would be nice for Phyllis to acknowledge feeling remorse or shame or at least not being so nonchalant. Perhaps a lawsuit where Phyllis publicly admits guilt but is given time served and issues a heartfelt apology to Paul and Cricket would re-balance the equation and let them all move forward. I would harp if I were Cricket too, but the S/L is so old and tiring that I can't get involved or even root for the wronged party. I think the mistake has been making Phyllis so defensive and unconcerned; nightmares, guilt, confession, even becoming Cricket's bestie - any of these things would have felt like ownership.

#52   2013/01/25 05:30PM
    mimimak

Good suggestion ElleLa, I agree, Phyllis needs to admit guilt and end this s/l. It's too old and getting tiring.

#53   2013/01/26 05:13AM
    auntmille

Phyllis should pay for what she did to Christine and Paul. She hasn't changed, at all. She's still the smug, selfish "bee-otch" she's always been. She is nasty to Christine (and, to Sharon) because she doesn't get away with anything with either of them, and they are a constant reminder of the kind of person she really is...a spoiled, selfish, narcissistic brat who will do anything to get what she wants, regardless of how it affects or hurts others. She deserves to hit rock bottom! Heck, Sharon did, and she hasn't come close to the crimes Phyllis has committed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 05:15AM
    #54   2013/01/26 07:31AM
    Gliirtgirl

Well the hacks can say that they delievered the pound of flesh that MAB so desperately thought would help her numbers and then take the failure of it on themselves. It also justifies bringing back one of the worst characters in this show's history. Nobody is watching the cockroach, she was never nothing special on the show, her daddy just wrote it and she was his kid. She and Danny were always much ado about nothing.

These new hacks are killing this show and it don't matter anymore what they do or even try to do, they are basically done. The came to the show already done. This isn't Y&R, but rather a buch of hacks riding on a name they are going to rewrite, again. The show is horrible and they can't make it better, the only thing that they can do now is make it different. They are wasting thier time.

#55   2013/01/26 07:37AM
    Gliirtgirl

Quote Ebybrowempoly: even with phyllis losing nick she is not sorry for what she did. she hates chris and always will . she will always see chris as the reason she lost so much. i did love whne phyllis told nick she knows it was all on her this times. that with her lies she can understand why eh couldn't stay. she broke the trust they had . as the line goes the lies she told. sometimes love isn't enough.

This is all a huge writers mistake and they know that. Phyllis never had anything to be remorseful about with the cockroach and if the writers weren't so busy rewriting her life, they wouldn't haven't had her apologizing to Nick the way they did either. This is just the Phyllis bloodbath that will seem now to never end. Maybe when they don't have another million watching this hack job they will get the message. I would like to see the cockroach own up to her horrors that she did to Phyllis. This was never all on Phyllis just as Nick and Phyllis was never all on Phyllis either. Nick and the cockroach are dispicable people who have thier own come to jesus due to them as well. That is what is wrong with the story. It isn't balanced and it has no continuity, it is badly written and that is why it leaves the haters so wanting for more and more and more and more. They will never feed the animals enough, they are bloodthirsty and a show can't survive like that. It needs a more diversified fan base to keep it going.

#56   2013/01/26 10:00AM
    Blue 501

Quote countryMomof4: Because it's a civil case, would Michael have anything to do with it? IDK.

Christine may have lied about being a federal agent at the time but I think that pales in comparison to what Phyl did to her and Paul. She has a right to some form of justice for the attempt on her life and the damage done to Paul.

Even when someone has been tried for a crime and not found guilty, the injured parties can sue and sometimes get a large settlement. The burden of proof is not as high. I will not mention the case but a very prominent one played out that way within the last 20 years.

#57   2013/01/26 10:08AM
    rediculous

Quote Gliirtgirl: Well the hacks can say that they delievered the pound of flesh that MAB so desperately thought would help her numbers and then take the failure of it on themselves. It also justifies bringing back one of the worst characters in this show's history. Nobody is watching the cockroach, she was never nothing special on the show, her daddy just wrote it and she was his kid. She and Danny were always much ado about nothing.

These new hacks are killing this show and it don't matter anymore what they do or even try to do, they are basically done. The came to the show already done. This isn't Y&R, but rather a buch of hacks riding on a name they are going to rewrite, again. The show is horrible and they can't make it better, the only thing that they can do now is make it different. They are wasting thier time.

LOL, did Tiny Bubble burst??

#58   2013/01/26 11:17AM
    InCanada

Quote rediculous:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

Yes, Red, that's exactly what I was thinking. She's also seen what Jack has been through since Patty tried to kill him. He survived but he's had about one year of physical and emotional hell as a result of being shot. So, maybe, having witnessed someone she loves suffer at the hands of a nut, she will be sincerely be sorry to Paul and Christine?

I hope U are both right it would make me see Phyllis in a new light. But I also what Christine to sue her and win. Not because Phyllis has committeda a crime everyone in GC gets away with their crimes, but because of the way she treated Christime when the judge dismissed the case and the way she has treated Christime everytime she has seen her in the last 20yrs. Phyllis needs to learn humility and compassion for others.

I think the new writers are already beginning to show those traits in Phyllis by having her support Jack in his traumas right now. It was MAB's writing that had her treating Christine in such an abhorrent way.

I never believe the day would come, when I can say I enjoyed Phyllis on this show. She has really cared for Jack through his struggles! Brava Phyllis

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list