List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Started by rediculous at 2013/01/21 03:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:17AM, Views: 5835, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/21 02:49PM
    Re: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--
    trixie60

Quote pink kiity: is that dang bug back oh sh-- why cant they get rid of this annoying bug why does this bug keep coming back getting my can of raid in hand

You better start spraying because she will be back. Her story line might be good this time. I don't care for the character much but I'm open to the story line this time.

#32   2013/01/21 03:45PM
    janetb

Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

The hit and run was a recycled s/l that dragged on too long and Phyllis was never going to be found guilty.If Phyllis did finally confess and sincerely apologize that would be a good way to finally resolve it.I hope there won't be any more lawsuits,this needs to be over.

#33   2013/01/21 06:49PM
    pink kiity

i thought shes left hers law job to be with hers baby face pi paul thats was the stories when the nasty annoying bug was on last time

#34   2013/01/21 07:30PM
    Truk

No more Bug please please please

#35   2013/01/21 07:30PM
    janesBydiction

Oh great more Cricket scenes that I can't FF since Phyllis is in them. Yipee.

I'm over Christine vs Phyllis.

#36   2013/01/22 06:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote rediculous: In Tuesday's Canadian show spoilers say Christine threatens Phyllis with legal action. I thought we were done with the hit and run story but looks like Christine is not done with Phyllis yet. I wonder if Paul will back Christine this time.

Really?

#37   2013/01/22 06:47AM
    trinilisa

Quote rediculous: In Tuesday's Canadian show spoilers say Christine threatens Phyllis with legal action. I thought we were done with the hit and run story but looks like Christine is not done with Phyllis yet. I wonder if Paul will back Christine this time.

Is this a civil suit?
    I can see why Christine would want to seek some kind of justice for someone attempting to take her life, but I'm not sure Paul feels the same way anymore. Hwe aappears to have made peace with it?

#38   2013/01/22 06:52AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i doubt he will . he has trun into a dorrnat at one time he was this big strong man who believe in right and wrong but when it comes to standing up for himself he is a whimp. i never like the way they just let phyllis off when it came to the hit and run. but there will be so many who feels she doesn't need to pay.

I will never understand why they've made him "make peace with it" imho. It's like, he doesn't care that someone tries to kill him. Some may say it's the noble thing because it was so long ago and yada yada yada, but I think that there should have been some repercutions for trying to take another person's life. And her daughter acting out of control for a little while and Phyllis fixing it by going over and having a make-over party with her imho does not qualify as Phyllis paying for anything.

#39   2013/01/22 06:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ebybrowempoly: even with phyllis losing nick she is not sorry for what she did. she hates chris and always will . she will always see chris as the reason she lost so much. i did love whne phyllis told nick she knows it was all on her this times. that with her lies she can understand why eh couldn't stay. she broke the trust they had . as the line goes the lies she told. sometimes love isn't enough.

See, that's the thing. It doesn't matter how much Phyllis lost. (And imho she didn't really lose her daughter; nothing a little nail polish couldn't fix.) I think it's the lack of remourse that's driving me crazy. I mean, she tried to kill the woman, but is still so vendictive towards her, you would think Christine was the one who tried to kill Phyllis. I have a hard time with her not being sorry she tried to murder two people in cold blood. That's my problem with Phyllis. I give her props for owning her ish regarding the end of her marriage, as well as helping Jack, but until she actually owns her ish about trying to kill two people, she can reach, preach and teach that she's a better person, but really, she still has a long way to go...jmho

#40   2013/01/22 07:00AM
    trinilisa

I think that owning her crime would go a long way to Phyllis' redemption.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list