List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Started by rediculous at 2013/01/21 03:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:17AM, Views: 5969, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/21 10:21AM
    Re: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--
    mdtuttle

Quote countryMomof4: Because it's a civil case, would Michael have anything to do with it? IDK.

Christine may have lied about being a federal agent at the time but I think that pales in comparison to what Phyl did to her and Paul. She has a right to some form of justice for the attempt on her life and the damage done to Paul.

I don't know if the staute of limitations applies to civil cases or not. If not and Christime wanted to bring a civil suit than I would say if it made her feel better she had every right to do it. Although I do not think it would ever come down to that. Phyllis would probably settle out of court to avoid yet another trial.

If there is a statute of limitations on civil cases as well than as I said, rather than create new drama and try and find a way to get around that Christine should live in the present. Yes she has a right to be upset, but if all legal remidies have expired than Christine is hurting herself more than anybody by hanging on to the past.

#22   2013/01/21 10:22AM
    countryMomof4

^^^Christine had spoken about a civil suit before she went back to Washington. ITA with your thinking of why Christine would still pursue a civil suit. Sure the H&R was 20 years ago but she only found out recently who it was behind it so it brings it all back. I don't blame her either.

Unless Michael hires Chris, I don't see how or why she would questioning Phyl about the moving of a body.

#23   2013/01/21 10:24AM
    grammapam

Quote countryMomof4: ^^^Christine had spoken about a civil suit before she went back to Washington. ITA with your thinking of why Christine would still pursue a civil suit. Sure the H&R was 20 years ago but she only found out recently who it was behind it so it brings it all back. I don't blame her either.

Unless Michael hires Chris, I don't see how or why she would questioning Phyl about the moving of a body.
    Hi CoMo...good to see you back safe n' sound!!!
    I agree with your post.

#24   2013/01/21 10:29AM
    LucySnowe

Quote habbyfan: I have to wonder if Jack's confession will make Phyllis complicit in the removal of the body ... in order to flush out the real guilty person.

This story has repercussions for others.

I don't think Jack's confession will see the light of day. Congressman Wheeler wants it kept quiet. Michael may very well decide not to pursue anything (presumably Wheeler is in a position to exert pressure on Michael to keep the case out of the courts and therefore the press). A dead hooker who overdosed on drugs she had in her purse (they had an autopsy, right?) isn't going to raise any eyebrows. I think the Victor-Wheeler-Jack story will go on but not as a criminal case. Wheeler said he wanted justice for Jack outside public humiliation (when he was talking to Victor), so I think that is the direction of that story.

#25   2013/01/21 10:30AM
    grammapam

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote habbyfan: I have to wonder if Jack's confession will make Phyllis complicit in the removal of the body ... in order to flush out the real guilty person.

This story has repercussions for others.

I don't think Jack's confession will see the light of day. Congressman Wheeler wants it kept quiet. Michael may very well decide not to pursue anything (presumably Wheeler is in a position to exert pressure on Michael to keep the case out of the courts and therefore the press). A dead hooker who overdosed on drugs she had in her purse (they had an autopsy, right?) isn't going to raise any eyebrows. I think the Victor-Wheeler-Jack story will go on but not as a criminal case. Wheeler said he wanted justice for Jack outside public humiliation (when he was talking to Victor), so I think that is the direction of that story.
    You could be onto something here.

#26   2013/01/21 12:15PM
    HeyMon

Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

Wow. That would be great. I love Phack just as much as anyone else. To see Jack redeeem Phyll would be the highlight of the year.

#27   2013/01/21 12:35PM
    trixie60

Quote lovinthesoaps: Whatever it is, I enjoy Christine putting the heat on Phyllis, lol.

I do too. Christine may be boring at times but in this situation, she may be different. Christine wants justice so I hope she gets it.

#28   2013/01/21 12:38PM
    spooter

This is more bad news. I was hoping that nasty big was never coming back.

#29   2013/01/21 02:26PM
    rediculous

Quote HeyMon:
    Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

Wow. That would be great. I love Phack just as much as anyone else. To see Jack redeeem Phyll would be the highlight of the year.

For sure!!

#30   2013/01/21 02:44PM
    pink kiity

is that dang bug back oh sh-- why cant they get rid of this annoying bug why does this bug keep coming back getting my can of raid in hand

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list