List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Started by rediculous at 2013/01/21 03:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:17AM, Views: 5859, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/21 07:05AM
    Re: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--
    Overman

Is it even about the H&R? Other spoilers are saying she is working the case about Stephanie Wheeler and questions Phyllis about the body removal due to knowing she has one it before and how close she is to Jack.

#12   2013/01/21 07:12AM
    yandrfan99

Quote rediculous:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

Yes, Red, that's exactly what I was thinking. She's also seen what Jack has been through since Patty tried to kill him. He survived but he's had about one year of physical and emotional hell as a result of being shot. So, maybe, having witnessed someone she loves suffer at the hands of a nut, she will be sincerely be sorry to Paul and Christine?

I hope U are both right it would make me see Phyllis in a new light. But I also what Christine to sue her and win. Not because Phyllis has committeda a crime everyone in GC gets away with their crimes, but because of the way she treated Christime when the judge dismissed the case and the way she has treated Christime everytime she has seen her in the last 20yrs. Phyllis needs to learn humility and compassion for others.

I think the new writers are already beginning to show those traits in Phyllis by having her support Jack in his traumas right now. It was MAB's writing that had her treating Christine in such an abhorrent way.

IA it is all on MAB just like the distruction of other characters she did Phyllis no favours. I hope the new writers keep going in this direction and show Phyllis feeling compassion and remorse for the people she has hurt. That is the one think I really couldn't stand about Phyllis is how she never showed concern, compassion for the people she hurt or guilt for the things she has done.

#13   2013/01/21 07:19AM
    habbyfan

I have to wonder if Jack's confession will make Phyllis complicit in the removal of the body ... in order to flush out the real guilty person.

This story has repercussions for others.

#14   2013/01/21 08:16AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote justmyopinion: Now that the Ricky thing is behind him and he and Christine are together, he may support her this time. Clearly she needs some kind of closure from it. I wonder if Phyllis just went and met with both of them, and completely owned up to it and profusely, SINCERELY apologized and stated how she's a different person now, if that would be enough. The sincere part would be key, though. Not much of a Christine fan at all but I guess seeing someone who turned your life upside down and not lose sleep over it is what's eating her. Though I do think Phyllis did lose plenty (husband and daughter).

All Phyllis has to do is tell the truth and Christine will look the fool she is. Phyllis went there to only catch Christine meet Danny on a sneaky date.

#15   2013/01/21 08:54AM
    rediculous

Quote Overman: Is it even about the H&R? Other spoilers are saying she is working the case about Stephanie Wheeler and questions Phyllis about the body removal due to knowing she has one it before and how close she is to Jack.

Maybe it isn't Overman, spoilers say Phyllis is confronted with a legal issue, it could be either one!

#16   2013/01/21 09:04AM
    lovinthesoaps

Whatever it is, I enjoy Christine putting the heat on Phyllis, lol.

#17   2013/01/21 09:31AM
    Tilo

OH NO!! This may make me stop watching. I can NOT tolerate the rightious Christine. Its not even Ilove to hate her thing i can not watch her at all ..UGHH lets move on. The only S/L I want to see is one where Phyliss punchs Christine in the head. Am I allowed to type this or is this against the rules?

#18   2013/01/21 09:51AM
    mdtuttle

Quote rediculous: In Tuesday's Canadian show spoilers say Christine threatens Phyllis with legal action. I thought we were done with the hit and run story but looks like Christine is not done with Phyllis yet. I wonder if Paul will back Christine this time.

God I hope we are not going to go back to that. And if she tries it I hope Micheal as the DA has the sense to shut her down. The judge already ruled that the staute of limitations had passed and Christine had abused the system by saying she was a federal agent when in fact she was merley a consultant, as I had said many times on a rape case.

There is nothing new here, Christine needs to let it go. She has every right to be upset about being run down, but she was not lily white in everything either. IF she wants to come back to town and build a life with Paul, I say more power to her. Let her work with Micheal in the DA's office, She can even take over for him when he decides to go back to private practice, Which is simething I can see coming. But please let her live in the present and not be hung up in the past.

#19   2013/01/21 10:13AM
    countryMomof4

Because it's a civil case, would Michael have anything to do with it? IDK.

Christine may have lied about being a federal agent at the time but I think that pales in comparison to what Phyl did to her and Paul. She has a right to some form of justice for the attempt on her life and the damage done to Paul.

#20   2013/01/21 10:15AM
    Rilynne

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote rediculous: In Tuesday's Canadian show spoilers say Christine threatens Phyllis with legal action. I thought we were done with the hit and run story but looks like Christine is not done with Phyllis yet. I wonder if Paul will back Christine this time.

God I hope we are not going to go back to that. And if she tries it I hope Micheal as the DA has the sense to shut her down. The judge already ruled that the staute of limitations had passed and Christine had abused the system by saying she was a federal agent when in fact she was merley a consultant, as I had said many times on a rape case.

There is nothing new here, Christine needs to let it go. She has every right to be upset about being run down, but she was not lily white in everything either. IF she wants to come back to town and build a life with Paul, I say more power to her. Let her work with Micheal in the DA's office, She can even take over for him when he decides to go back to private practice, Which is simething I can see coming. But please let her live in the present and not be hung up in the past.

But can't she still file a civil suit? This may be history to most but I think she has such a hard time with it because she had moved on a long time ago. Remember how she was helping Daniel and Phyllis during his tough time after Cassie's accident and death. Because of Ricky, the hit and run has been brought to the forefront again and Christine just found out it was Phyllis, she didn't know it was her before. So I think this feels fresh to her and because Phyllis has caused so much grief for Christine in the past she can't seem to let this go. I wouldn't either.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list