List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Started by rediculous at 2013/01/21 03:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/26 11:17AM, Views: 5917, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/21 03:08AM
    SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--
    rediculous

In Tuesday's Canadian show spoilers say Christine threatens Phyllis with legal action. I thought we were done with the hit and run story but looks like Christine is not done with Phyllis yet. I wonder if Paul will back Christine this time.

#2   2013/01/21 03:43AM
    Re: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--
    Ebybrowempoly

i doubt he will . he has trun into a dorrnat at one time he was this big strong man who believe in right and wrong but when it comes to standing up for himself he is a whimp. i never like the way they just let phyllis off when it came to the hit and run. but there will be so many who feels she doesn't need to pay.

#3   2013/01/21 03:53AM
    justmyopinion

Now that the Ricky thing is behind him and he and Christine are together, he may support her this time. Clearly she needs some kind of closure from it. I wonder if Phyllis just went and met with both of them, and completely owned up to it and profusely, SINCERELY apologized and stated how she's a different person now, if that would be enough. The sincere part would be key, though. Not much of a Christine fan at all but I guess seeing someone who turned your life upside down and not lose sleep over it is what's eating her. Though I do think Phyllis did lose plenty (husband and daughter).

#4   2013/01/21 04:10AM
    Ebybrowempoly

even with phyllis losing nick she is not sorry for what she did. she hates chris and always will . she will always see chris as the reason she lost so much. i did love whne phyllis told nick she knows it was all on her this times. that with her lies she can understand why eh couldn't stay. she broke the trust they had . as the line goes the lies she told. sometimes love isn't enough.

#5   2013/01/21 06:16AM
    rediculous

As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

#6   2013/01/21 06:24AM
    LucySnowe

Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

Yes, Red, that's exactly what I was thinking. She's also seen what Jack has been through since Patty tried to kill him. He survived but he's had about one year of physical and emotional hell as a result of being shot. So, maybe, having witnessed someone she loves suffer at the hands of a nut, she will be sincerely be sorry to Paul and Christine?

#7   2013/01/21 06:36AM
    countryMomof4

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

Yes, Red, that's exactly what I was thinking. She's also seen what Jack has been through since Patty tried to kill him. He survived but he's had about one year of physical and emotional hell as a result of being shot. So, maybe, having witnessed someone she loves suffer at the hands of a nut, she will be sincerely be sorry to Paul and Christine?

ITA with you both.

#8   2013/01/21 06:41AM
    yandrfan99

Quote LucySnowe:

I hope U are both right it would make me see Phyllis in a new light. But I also what Christine to sue her and win. Not because Phyllis has committeda a crime everyone in GC gets away with their crimes, but because of the way she treated Christime when the judge dismissed the case and the way she has treated Christime everytime she has seen her in the last 20yrs. Phyllis needs to learn humility and compassion for others.

#9   2013/01/21 06:42AM
    rediculous

Quote LucySnowe:

If Phyllis finally confesses to her part in the hit and run, that will put an end to this story line once and for all, Phyllis will then be able to move forward, without the fear of having to confront her past always in her mind, the worst will have happened for her. If the writers are going this way, I applaud them. I will be happy never to hear of the hit and run again. I also think Avery is going to play a big part in this, helping Phyllis to move forward. Spoilers for this week says that Phyllis opens up to Avery, is that about confessing to the fact that she intentionally tried to kill Christine, I think it is!! Avery will act as her lawyer throughout this ordeal.

#10   2013/01/21 06:46AM
    rediculous

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote LucySnowe:

I hope U are both right it would make me see Phyllis in a new light. But I also what Christine to sue her and win. Not because Phyllis has committeda a crime everyone in GC gets away with their crimes, but because of the way she treated Christime when the judge dismissed the case and the way she has treated Christime everytime she has seen her in the last 20yrs. Phyllis needs to learn humility and compassion for others.

I think the new writers are already beginning to show those traits in Phyllis by having her support Jack in his traumas right now. It was MAB's writing that had her treating Christine in such an abhorrent way.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list