List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Possible Spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler?

Started by Butterfly_Kissess196 at 2013/01/20 06:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 11:15AM, Views: 1842, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/01/20 06:37AM
    Possible Spoiler?
    Butterfly_Ki...

Sharons getting a new man and Avery's ex is coming to town...possible connection??

#2   2013/01/20 06:47AM
    Re: Possible Spoiler?
    Niore Beaute

This very OLD news

#3   2013/01/20 06:57AM
    Butterfly_Ki...

I don't not on the site everyday...sometimes it's weeks in between visits...so not old news to me

#4   2013/01/21 09:09AM
    Barbyboo

I was hopeing phylis would get jack or someone new...Sharon needs alone time

#5   2013/01/21 09:11AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: I don't not on the site everyday...sometimes it's weeks in between visits...so not old news to me

Hi. No one is sure til a body appears. Have a great day....

#6   2013/01/21 10:02AM
    mdtuttle

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: Sharons getting a new man and Avery's ex is coming to town...possible connection??

I have no idea if this is going to happen or not. But I thought it might be interesting if dylan (Avery's ex) were to get involved with Phyllis. Since Nick and Avery are together now it would make for an intersting story if this man that Avery loved so much came back and got involved with her sister. Avery's reaction to this and Nick's reaction to Phyllis being involved with someone and how he reacts to Avery could all make for a good story line.

#7   2013/01/21 11:10AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: Sharons getting a new man and Avery's ex is coming to town...possible connection??

I have no idea if this is going to happen or not. But I thought it might be interesting if dylan (Avery's ex) were to get involved with Phyllis. Since Nick and Avery are together now it would make for an intersting story if this man that Avery loved so much came back and got involved with her sister. Avery's reaction to this and Nick's reaction to Phyllis being involved with someone and how he reacts to Avery could all make for a good story line.

i hope phyllis and duylan don't hook up at all. maybe she makes a play for him and he truns her down. now that i would love to see but stop with the redd of sl.

#8   2013/01/21 11:15AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote mdtuttle:

Very good points.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list