List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki`s long lost son...possible spoiler...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki`s long lost son...possible spoiler...

Started by drucifer at 2013/01/19 08:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 02:10AM, Views: 3254, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/19 08:04PM
    Nikki`s long lost son...possible spoiler...
    drucifer

I read somewhere that Steve Burton`s character Dylan ,could possibly be nikki`s son that she gave up for adoption...if so, what a great twist.

#2   2013/01/19 08:08PM
    Re: Nikki`s long lost son...possible spoiler...
    yandrfanx_

Not True

Steve Burton is playing Avery's Ex Dylan McAvoy

#3   2013/01/19 08:19PM
    drucifer

I read Dylan turns out to be Nikki`s son...that would be great.. another one of nikki`s sons involved with sharon.

#4   2013/01/19 09:09PM
    bukopandan

On the other hand, someone else mentioned he and Sharon possibly being siblings, and I can see that too!

#5   2013/01/19 10:02PM
    mommmy

Dylan is not her son

#6   2013/01/20 02:49AM
    lifter

well lets see. Nikki was 20 or 21 when she got with Victor. So she would have had this son about 18 or 19 so if there would be a long lost son that would make him how old? is 20, Nick is 40plus so this long lost son would be at least 45?? HELP!

#7   2013/01/20 06:57AM
    DEEDEEBAY

I must have amnesia because I dont recall Nikki having a son and giving it away? When did this happen? But however, Dylan McCoy will not be him, he will be Avery's ex.

#8   2013/01/20 07:03AM
    Overman

Quote DEEDEEBAY: I must have amnesia because I dont recall Nikki having a son and giving it away? When did this happen? But however, Dylan McCoy will not be him, he will be Avery's ex.

That is because Nikki didn't. We as an audience have known Nikki since she was 17 years old. She was married three times before Victor and even dated Paul as a teenager. Victoria was her first child. There was never a pregnancy before that where she "disappeared" or anything of that nature. So if they do it it will be a huge rewrite of history.

#9   2013/01/20 10:15AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Overman:
    Quote DEEDEEBAY: I must have amnesia because I dont recall Nikki having a son and giving it away? When did this happen? But however, Dylan McCoy will not be him, he will be Avery's ex.

That is because Nikki didn't. We as an audience have known Nikki since she was 17 years old. She was married three times before Victor and even dated Paul as a teenager. Victoria was her first child. There was never a pregnancy before that where she "disappeared" or anything of that nature. So if they do it it will be a huge rewrite of history.

So what, they rewrite history all the time, but I know I would love it if Dylan does turn out to be Nikki's son, because then that would make him and Nick brothers

#10   2013/01/20 10:46AM
    Barbyboo

Didn't we do this with Kaye and tucker and Devon and tucker and how many others I believe the girl Paul loved at Kaye's I forget her name but recycled stuff.. And Jill and phoney Cane?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/20 10:47AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list