List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Fen/Jamie/Summer storyline is good!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Fen/Jamie/Summer storyline is good!

Started by SoapFan19 at 2013/01/19 07:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 04:11PM, Views: 1067, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/19 07:38PM
    The Fen/Jamie/Summer storyline is good!
    SoapFan19

Can i just say the whole Fen,Jamie, Summer storyline is one of the best ones Y and R has next to Jack's addiction storyline; I will admit when it first started i was somewhat skeptical but these last couple of weeks it has really been stepping up and all the actors in the storyline are doing a wonderful job!!

#2   2013/01/19 07:45PM
    Re: The Fen/Jamie/Summer storyline is good!
    Tiny Bubbles

It is surely one of the dumbest, most unrealistic storylines to the history of these two characters that I have ever seen. The writers have no clue who these characters are or even how they raised. They are taking thier cue from MAB and trying to distort them horribly. The storyline has no beginning, no basis for the storyline and it has no substance that makes any sense. Fen and Summer were not raised like this, they aren't these characters at all. I could understand if this was Faith because she has basically had very little mothering and no upbringing but by nannies but not Fen and Summer. These two children were raised by great moms and dad's who were hands on for them both. The storyline is stupid and boring as can be. Surely, the new hacks could have been much more creative than this. Sadly, this whole sadly written storyline is just to prop up Lauren and Micheal biting the dust on this show. More destruction and stupidity.

#3   2013/01/19 07:58PM
    BobbiSox

I don't care for the s/l, but I don't hate it. Just another attempt to draw in the teen-age viewer, I think. Maybe TPTB are looking for credit by doing a story to increase public awareness.

#4   2013/01/21 10:32AM
    bcrfgrl06

Quote SoapFan19: Can i just say the whole Fen,Jamie, Summer storyline is one of the best ones Y and R has next to Jack's addiction storyline; I will admit when it first started i was somewhat skeptical but these last couple of weeks it has really been stepping up and all the actors in the storyline are doing a wonderful job!!

Soapfan19 ITA. This story is the most interesting one on the show. As a victim of bullying in middle/high school this story strikes a nerve with me. ME, DP, and HHK for their ages are all phenomenal actors and kudos to whoever hired them. Job well done all the way around.

#5   2013/01/21 10:47AM
    grammapam

Quote bcrfgrl06:
    Quote SoapFan19: Can i just say the whole Fen,Jamie, Summer storyline is one of the best ones Y and R has next to Jack's addiction storyline; I will admit when it first started i was somewhat skeptical but these last couple of weeks it has really been stepping up and all the actors in the storyline are doing a wonderful job!!

Soapfan19 ITA. This story is the most interesting one on the show. As a victim of bullying in middle/high school this story strikes a nerve with me. ME, DP, and HHK for their ages are all phenomenal actors and kudos to whoever hired them. Job well done all the way around.
    I agree...bullying is not to be taken lightly and these fine young Actors are doing a 'bang-on' job,imo.It cant be easy.I disagree with a previous poster,who thinks its al to do,in part,of drawing a younger crowd.
    This s/l doesnt just invlove the younger ones,it invloves around a whole Family,ie;Michael/Lauren and Nick/Phyllis.

To the OP...sorry you went through this.We move on.

#6   2013/01/21 10:59AM
    Cannon

Quote bcrfgrl06:

I'm glad that the writers chose bullying as a subject as there is a lot of this going on in the world and causing suicides etc. Very good acting.

#7   2013/01/21 11:18AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Cannon:
    Quote bcrfgrl06:

I'm glad that the writers chose bullying as a subject as there is a lot of this going on in the world and causing suicides etc. Very good acting.

I agree and am glad they are addressing this issue in a responsible way.

To the OP I commend you for rising above your situation and being a voice where others could not and at no fault of their own.

No one has a right to take anyone happiness much less life.

Live love laugh

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 11:19AM
    #8   2013/01/21 11:22AM
    KeepingItReal

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of the person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.".

MLK

#9   2013/01/21 11:41AM
    maja

I love this storyline not only are the three young actors doing a very good job in presenting this very relevant topic, but we see the affects on bullying of any type and the tragedy it can lead to. Also, I promised myself that I would ignore those who make nasty little comments about the storyline and I will because they aren't worth getting into a heated debate with, I think that's what those posters are looking for.

#10   2013/01/21 11:43AM
    maja

Quote KeepingItReal: "Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of the person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.".

MLK

Thank you KeepingItReal, what a beautiful and meaningful quote by MLK!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list