List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/19 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/31 03:31PM, Views: 3301, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/19 12:55PM
    Re: Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)
    velle

yes that could happen, but for her .love this man the right way she needs to be over Adam for that to happen don't you think

#12   2013/01/19 01:03PM
    weatherholt3

Quote sylarrocks: I have no desire to see the return of caveman Nick. Avery is good for him. They should stay together. If we are talking chemistry then Adam is where it's at. Sharon and Adam have insane chemistry. I doubt Burton's Dylan can top it.

I'm glad you see the chemistry between Sharon and Adam because I don't, but we all see chemisty differently.

#13   2013/01/19 01:03PM
    Istierra

No,I think I will pass on that one. He would just be another notch on Sharon head board. I think they should keep them good friends only. Sharon just needs to work on herself and stop jumping from one dude to another. I feel like Sharon would suck him in only to end up going back to Nick or Adam.I don't know but now I cant even picture Sharon being with anyone on canvas now after this last fiasco storyline she has become disgusting as a character to me.I mean every time I see her I keep thinking she let old man Victor and Tucker bang her out and it makes me cringe to think of her with yet another guy especially Adam or Nick. I blame the writer of coarse they just don't grasp the fact there are certain lines you don't cross even in soap land

#14   2013/01/19 05:20PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote Axl Rose: I can't wait until Sharon and Dylan cross paths because I know Steve Burton and Sharon Case they will definitely have chemistry if they are put together in scenes because whatever woman Steve Burton is in scenes with, he has chemistry with and I know if Sharon and Dylan become a couple, then we can see a jealous Avery come out especially since she is with Nick and Nick in turn getting jealous of Avery wanting Dylan back but also seeing Dylan with Sharon would cause Nick to get jealous

I think Dylan McAvoy is the man to make Sharon whole and Nick and the perfect coawyer (cook/lawyer) jealous with envy. Sharon needs something new and he can be the rock she has been searching for. this would make heads turn for sure.

#15   2013/01/19 05:47PM
    InCanada

Same bland predictable mess with Shylan! I love Shadam always, but if the writers are bent on not reuniting them. I would not have a meltdown. I would not mind Sharon and Mason getting together (Yes I know she is older). I know they have never chem tested them, but I cannot stand Sharon sharing men on this show. I do not want another irrational crazy woman in her face again, so soon after Chelsbore. IMO it would be different and exciting to see. But hey that's just me.

#16   2013/01/19 05:48PM
    velle

it's not just you

#17   2013/01/19 06:16PM
    InCanada

Quote velle: it's not just you

#18   2013/01/31 02:25PM
    Wentworthmil...

Quote PhillieGirl:
    Quote Axl Rose: I can't wait until Sharon and Dylan cross paths because I know Steve Burton and Sharon Case they will definitely have chemistry if they are put together in scenes because whatever woman Steve Burton is in scenes with, he has chemistry with and I know if Sharon and Dylan become a couple, then we can see a jealous Avery come out especially since she is with Nick and Nick in turn getting jealous of Avery wanting Dylan back but also seeing Dylan with Sharon would cause Nick to get jealous

I think Dylan McAvoy is the man to make Sharon whole and Nick and the perfect coawyer (cook/lawyer) jealous with envy. Sharon needs something new and he can be the rock she has been searching for. this would make heads turn for sure.

#19   2013/01/31 02:40PM
    Wentworthmil...

I certainly agree with this comment. Sharon is the best as far as a female supporting actresses's chemistry is concerned. She is the best. I loved her storyline with nick. Adam is just another load of trouble, being with him will cause her to be at conflict with her children and those she cares about. As for steve burton, we don't know him much here in South Africa coz GH does not air here yet. But just from the scenes on the 31/01/2013, i bet this is a perfect couple. They will be so good together. A new page for sharon indeed. I am so pieced that such a great daytime actor like steve should be brought in to fight to take avery of all people...what is she even...a fake version of sharon. A good cast actor like steve should be with an icon that has been on set for such a long time, and has the same outstanding performance like him- and that will be sharon only!!! Plus I don't want shick anymore (though a greatly insane fan). This has been tainted with ugly phyllis, adam, victor, billy, jack. tucker, avery, diane and the list can go on and on. Say what you want but sharon and nick can never have what they use to share on the screen back those days- it was mind blowing!!! So give us a loving and hot couple to want to look forward to, for right now there is no such couple on Y&R- Don't tell me Villy or nicktor or lame cane and lily> We need that spark of real love on soapies again and i definitely think sharon and steve will perfectly make that happen. Let the writers not ruin this, Y&R need it. Let avery stay with nick. Make him use sharon in the begining to make nick jealous but in the course of it he falls in love with her while she drifts away from adam and finally ends his pursuits for avery. I think this will steam things up on Y&R!! So Josh Grifith dont disappoint us on this one!!!

#20   2013/01/31 02:50PM
    Wentworthmil...

not a bad idea. But lets face it adam is bad news!! He started sharon's insanity long time ago though the primary blame goes to nick for cheating on her and making her not heal her wounds till date and abandoning her when she needed him the most for that red head!!. Adam and Sharon can't work!! I dont't feel them at all. The Chemistry for me is weak becasue there is no love. Its purely an unexplicable attraction of the good towards the bad guy. So that makes it unreasonable for me. How can such a good actress with previous great love scenes with nick not get another opportunity to be happy with steve. As for me right now in the show there is no man for sharon except steve!! End of discussion

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list