List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/19 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/31 03:31PM, Views: 3329, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/19 11:52AM
    Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)
    Axl Rose

I can't wait until Sharon and Dylan cross paths because I know Steve Burton and Sharon Case they will definitely have chemistry if they are put together in scenes because whatever woman Steve Burton is in scenes with, he has chemistry with and I know if Sharon and Dylan become a couple, then we can see a jealous Avery come out especially since she is with Nick and Nick in turn getting jealous of Avery wanting Dylan back but also seeing Dylan with Sharon would cause Nick to get jealous

#2   2013/01/19 11:58AM
    Re: Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)
    Axl Rose

Plus Sharon with someone new, someone who is not Nick, Adam, Billy, Jack or anybody would be great and Dylan can be exactly that for Sharon

#3   2013/01/19 12:02PM
    habbyfan

I wold just like to see her away from that Dysfunctional Family Circus, The Newman's.

#4   2013/01/19 12:05PM
    velle

if it last than. I will get happy about it. nothing every last long in soap land

#5   2013/01/19 12:10PM
    sylarrocks

I have no desire to see the return of caveman Nick. Avery is good for him. They should stay together. If we are talking chemistry then Adam is where it's at. Sharon and Adam have insane chemistry. I doubt Burton's Dylan can top it.

#6   2013/01/19 12:15PM
    vikis3

It's really hard to tell when we haven't seen anything yet, so I guess we will just have to wait and see!

#7   2013/01/19 12:16PM
    velle

your not by your self on that one I. feel the same away

#8   2013/01/19 12:28PM
    bukopandan

Yeah. The guy was across the world in the war and thought to be dead. If he was not a special ops guy and there was not a good reason to fake his death, then I imagine he'll be coming to GC with some issues inside him to deal with, let alone that people who thought he was gone will be dealing with the fact that he is alive. So I'll be curious to see what kind of person he is and what makes Sharon and Dylan end up as at least buds, if that is what is to happen.

#9   2013/01/19 12:43PM
    Axl Rose

Quote bukopandan: Yeah. The guy was across the world in the war and thought to be dead. If he was not a special ops guy and there was not a good reason to fake his death, then I imagine he'll be coming to GC with some issues inside him to deal with, let alone that people who thought he was gone will be dealing with the fact that he is alive. So I'll be curious to see what kind of person he is and what makes Sharon and Dylan end up as at least buds, if that is what is to happen.

Maybe Sharon can be the one to help Dylan with his demons and Dylan in turn he can help Sharon with her demons too and they can fall in love with each other that way

#10   2013/01/19 12:52PM
    Jackie10

I would like to see Dylan end up being Sharons brother she needs some family. Phyllis got a sister Sharon needs a brother. Also he could befriend Adam.

I in no way want to see another ridiculous hook up like Sam last year or a foolishly thrown together pair like Cham in the past year.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list