List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler

Started by lfga at 2013/01/19 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/23 02:42PM, Views: 4374, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/20 05:50AM
    Re: Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler
    LucySnowe

Quote Overman:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles: I find it very amusing that the most ardent Phyllis haters are all of a sudden loving her now that they have gotten thier pound of flesh out of her and seem to be getting fed even more of her bloody blood bath. Now they have seen her beaten down, beaten to death and basicilly subservient. I find that hipocricial and dishonest. The truth is they love her now because she is not with Nick, and they feel that maybe they won that one. They didn't, actually, they lost it. Frankly, Phyllis is not being Phyllis but rather some writers re write of her and it isn't even close. The continued bloodbath of the character is killing off this show and it is killing off her fans from the boards and the show. Tic toc, tic toc..........

Or...

They have toned her down and made her character likable again. The pairing with Jack has always been the best for Phyllis (romantic and platonic) -- PB and MS just click as scene partners. It has been nice seeing Phyllis not be a selfish wench and put someone before her for once. This is how they should always write Phyllis. She is flawed but she also needed to grow the hell up. It is nice to see the character she was again way back when before LML and MAB turned her into a clown.

I couldn’t care less about Nick and his romantic pairings. Nick walking away from Phyllis was the best thing to ever happen to this character.

Well said, Overman!

#42   2013/01/20 05:51AM
    Barbyboo

Quote grammapam: Nope..not this Fan.Where is the proof that her Fans are 'leaving?'I think you'll find that there's a lot of us still around.

If phyliss stays loyal to jack I am a fan now, if she turns nasty again not

#43   2013/01/20 07:34AM
    justmyopinion

Quote Overman:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles: I find it very amusing that the most ardent Phyllis haters are all of a sudden loving her now that they have gotten thier pound of flesh out of her and seem to be getting fed even more of her bloody blood bath. Now they have seen her beaten down, beaten to death and basicilly subservient. I find that hipocricial and dishonest. The truth is they love her now because she is not with Nick, and they feel that maybe they won that one. They didn't, actually, they lost it. Frankly, Phyllis is not being Phyllis but rather some writers re write of her and it isn't even close. The continued bloodbath of the character is killing off this show and it is killing off her fans from the boards and the show. Tic toc, tic toc..........

Or...

They have toned her down and made her character likable again. The pairing with Jack has always been the best for Phyllis (romantic and platonic) -- PB and MS just click as scene partners. It has been nice seeing Phyllis not be a selfish wench and put someone before her for once. This is how they should always write Phyllis. She is flawed but she also needed to grow the hell up. It is nice to see the character she was again way back when before LML and MAB turned her into a clown.

I couldn’t care less about Nick and his romantic pairings. Nick walking away from Phyllis was the best thing to ever happen to this character.

AMEN!

#44   2013/01/20 03:10PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote deceived:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote Tambam: Isn't it just that pylon Christine?!? Didn't she say she was going to sue her in civil court?

I would be stunned if anyone thought that this was worth watching. Maybe for naval gazers but this has been done to death and the show is so dark now that you can't even see it with the lights on. I haven't watched this show in months and don't plan to come back for more of the beating up of Phyllis. When and if this sicko crew of baffoones who are writing for this show can come up with something that makes sense to watch, maybe the thousands of us will reconsider but from the look of it, people are just leaving because there is just nothing to watch. This show hasn't made any sense in ages and doing this, taking this bloodbath of Phyllis over the cliff again is just adding more insult to injury. Dribble and druel.
    This has been done to death.You claim you dont watch ,yet feel it necessary to keep coming in and complaining about the show.Your opinions are just that...yours.Please leave the rest of us who DO enjoy this soap to do just that.This gets boring after a while.
    Phyllis,imo,and so many others,is a core character and lots of us watch to see 'whats next' with her.Wether her past will come back to haunt her(which I highly doubt...its a done-deal)or not...I will continue to watch from a front row seat with enthusiasm.

Great post pam, just skip over the dribble, it is best to just ignore any poster who takes the enjoyment from the board for you. It would be great if there was still an ignore button, but it is easy to just skip right over the mundane threads that annoy you. I do!! This is a great board with great posters, there is only one I ignore, all others have great opinions, doesn't matter who they are a fan of.

I am enjoying the show for the first time in years since PHICK began... I like Phyllis at this time... she is not chaotic and all over the place, and also in other people's business pointing fingers at them...

The only time she was doing that was when she worked at RS. I wonder why you haven't seen fit to make the same observation about Billy. He is still doing it and the idiot still can't keep RS afloat. It is going under since Phyllis left. I hate the way Phyllis is bashed for everything and others do the same things and worse and the silence is deafening.

#45   2013/01/20 05:12PM
    lfga

i realy dont know who Phyllis will be good with,,i only seen her with nick,and now helping Jack out...

#46   2013/01/21 04:19AM
    Ebybrowempoly

phyllis was always good with jack . they fit togther . he understand her in way no one does. she don't have to wear her mask with jack. to truly love someone you shoudl be able to be yourself but she never was her true self wiht nick . her lies kept getting in the way.love that she said that it was her and the lies. i wish they would keep her and jack together as a couple.she shines with jack not with nick. with nick and danny it was obsession with them that isn'y true love. with nick she was so beyond him.with h=jack she is phyllis. i am sure she will be back to her old self soon . but for now they are letting her mellow out but watch for when she sets her eyes on someone that she wants .

#47   2013/01/21 06:00AM
    Lizzytish

Quote Tiny Bubbles: This is why Phyllis fans are leaving the show left and right now. They have all had enough of this dribble and druel. The Phyllis bloodbath has turned off everyone and to constantly continue it is killing the show and its fans. Nobody wants this garbage anymore. The last time around cost this show dearly, you would think that the air heads who run this garbage would get a clue. The clock is ticking on the down-o-lator. Tic, toc..........

The Phyllis Bloodbath???? On the show I watched, Phyllis just got away scot-free with attempted murder of two people. She and Nick got divorced -- IMO, what goes around......as they say. Other than that, she's not in jail; her daughter seems to have forgiven her; she has a great job at NE == where's the blood?

Frankly, I'm tired of the crime that goes on on this show that everyone gets away with.

#48   2013/01/21 06:35AM
    countryMomof4

ITA with lizzytish and with Overman. Phyl does need to grow up and it seems to be happening.I can't stand Phyllis but the writing has made me at least be able to tolerate her somewhat. She has stopped/wailing flailing around so that I can pay attention to what she is saying instead of FF her antics. She has been like that for years ( not just when she was running RS ) which made her distasteful IMO.

People are haunted by their pasts all the time. She's no different. If Christine wants to pursue her civil suit, I say more power to her. Maybe if Phyl had the decency to apologize at some point it would make a difference. She could do it now since everyone knows the SoL has run out and she couldn't be charged again anyways.

#49   2013/01/21 08:34AM
    lfga

if phyllis stay this way,is good...i like this Phyllis

#50   2013/01/21 08:57AM
    lovinthesoaps

Phyllis' past coming back to haunt her does not surprise me. She has a shady past and alot of unanswered business, lol.

I think if this does have to do with Christine and the H&R than so be it. She did seem to get away with everything.... thanks to her protectors running interference for her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list