List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler

Started by lfga at 2013/01/19 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/23 02:42PM, Views: 4409, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/19 01:39PM
    Re: Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler
    InCanada

Quote lfga: i just dont get this,why is that fan or non fan calling people anmials....oh well.....but everyone has a right to like or not like a character,their is no need for name calling

grown-up people shouldnt act like that...this is just for fun..hoping everyone a nice week-end

Trolls can do what they like. Behave badly, get banned and come back under a different name with the same tripe again. This MB really needs an ignore button. I saw that animal comment too and was not amused!

#22   2013/01/19 01:53PM
    lvsdasnow

I think with Phyllis,being the actress she is, her past will always follow her. The writers will have to fall back on something or introduce us to another Phyllis:)

She plays the suffering parts as well as all the parts that are given to her.
    She's one of my favorite.

#23   2013/01/19 02:10PM
    LucySnowe

I have a suspicion this storyline will offer an opportunity for Jack to help Phyllis. I'm taking this from spoilers elsewhere that indicate Jack and Phyllis will be one another's saviours. This business with Phyllis's past (the hit and run and Cricket and everything that came as a result) needs to be resolved, imo. She got away with attempted murder, plain and simple. Whether it was 20 years ago or not, we saw her do it. And I think it's great that this regime seems to want to clear this up so Phyllis as a character can move on. I think it's pretty clear she's moving on with Jack, and they will be stronger than ever.

#24   2013/01/19 02:18PM
    janesBydiction

Quote bukopandan: And non-Phyl fans repeatedly get bashed. In at least two threads this week, the poster referred to us as "animals."

This is unfortunate but please don't act like poster bashing doesn't go both ways. I've also seen non-Phyllis attack fans of hers on numerous occasions even from some posters in this very thread.

No fan base is above any of this behaviour. None.

And I agree with whoever said this board needs an ignore button.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 02:19PM
    #25   2013/01/19 02:19PM
    rediculous

Quote lvsdasnow: I think with Phyllis,being the actress she is, her past will always follow her. The writers will have to fall back on something or introduce us to another Phyllis:)

She plays the suffering parts as well as all the parts that are given to her.
    She's one of my favorite.

One of mine too snow! And MS does every script with professionalism and great acting!!

#26   2013/01/19 02:22PM
    rediculous

Quote LucySnowe: I have a suspicion this storyline will offer an opportunity for Jack to help Phyllis. I'm taking this from spoilers elsewhere that indicate Jack and Phyllis will be one another's saviours. This business with Phyllis's past (the hit and run and Cricket and everything that came as a result) needs to be resolved, imo. She got away with attempted murder, plain and simple. Whether it was 20 years ago or not, we saw her do it. And I think it's great that this regime seems to want to clear this up so Phyllis as a character can move on. I think it's pretty clear she's moving on with Jack, and they will be stronger than ever.

I agree with every word of this post! Great insight as to where the writers are going with Phyllis IMO.

#27   2013/01/19 02:38PM
    angel276

So what as long as Phyllis gets away with all the crap she has done over the past decade...her fans will stay? Soon as she gets some of her own crap back in her face..the fans stay away? That is plain dumb! Phyllis deserves everything she gets and then some.

#28   2013/01/19 02:52PM
    bukopandan

Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote bukopandan: And non-Phyl fans repeatedly get bashed. In at least two threads this week, the poster referred to us as "animals."

This is unfortunate but please don't act like poster bashing doesn't go both ways. I've also seen non-Phyllis attack fans of hers on numerous occasions even from some posters in this very thread.

No fan base is above any of this behaviour. None.

And I agree with whoever said this board needs an ignore button.

As a followup to what was said in the posts before mine, the person being referenced was implied. Okay, so I could have used the words "the poster" in my first sentence rather than my second one, but to my ear, anyone reading the series of posts would know what was intended.

#29   2013/01/19 03:55PM
    grammapam

Quote angel276: So what as long as Phyllis gets away with all the crap she has done over the past decade...her fans will stay? Soon as she gets some of her own crap back in her face..the fans stay away? That is plain dumb! Phyllis deserves everything she gets and then some.
    Phyllis has done some awful things,true....but tell me one person in good old GC that hasnt?Where should I start...Victor tops the list right now,imo....he's so shady and hurtful with it.
    Obviously if you're a person that detests this character,you will say this,otherwise...........Please. Give this Woman just a LITTLE credit.She's quick to put her life on hold and help Jack overcome his addiction,but I guess thats not a good thing?
    People with 'pasts' seem to be the norm in GC,but this is Phyllis,right?

#30   2013/01/19 04:39PM
    Sapora

Quote vikis3:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote Tambam: Isn't it just that pylon Christine?!? Didn't she say she was going to sue her in civil court?

I would be stunned if anyone thought that this was worth watching. Maybe for naval gazers but this has been done to death and the show is so dark now that you can't even see it with the lights on. I haven't watched this show in months and don't plan to come back for more of the beating up of Phyllis. When and if this sicko crew of baffoones who are writing for this show can come up with something that makes sense to watch, maybe the thousands of us will reconsider but from the look of it, people are just leaving because there is just nothing to watch. This show hasn't made any sense in ages and doing this, taking this bloodbath of Phyllis over the cliff again is just adding more insult to injury. Dribble and druel.
    This has been done to death.You claim you dont watch ,yet feel it necessary to keep coming in and complaining about the show.Your opinions are just that...yours.Please leave the rest of us who DO enjoy this soap to do just that.This gets boring after a while.
    Phyllis,imo,and so many others,is a core character and lots of us watch to see 'whats next' with her.Wether her past will come back to haunt her(which I highly doubt...its a done-deal)or not...I will continue to watch from a front row seat with enthusiasm.

Great post pam, just skip over the dribble, it is best to just ignore any poster who takes the enjoyment from the board for you. It would be great if there was still an ignore button, but it is easy to just skip right over the mundane threads that annoy you. I do!! This is a great board with great posters, there is only one I ignore, all others have great opinions, doesn't matter who they are a fan of.

Bravo and well said. I am a fan of Y&R in general, not just s/ls that showcase my favs. I will be watching till the bitter end...no matter what!

Well here's another fan who will keep watching this show, no matter what. Some days are always better than others, and there are certain characters I don't care for, but all in all I will continue enjoying the show ,whatever the s/l's will be.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list