List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler

Started by lfga at 2013/01/19 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/23 02:42PM, Views: 4457, Replies: 51
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/19 10:37AM
    Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler
    lfga

Not sure at all what this spoiler means..
    but someone threatens to take legal action against Phyllis..so far this year she has kept clean,so it has to do with her past,unless she does something in a day or so...

this spoiler is for wed.jan.23...

#2   2013/01/19 10:50AM
    Re: Will Phyllis's past haunt her....Spoiler
    Tiny Bubbles

This is why Phyllis fans are leaving the show left and right now. They have all had enough of this dribble and druel. The Phyllis bloodbath has turned off everyone and to constantly continue it is killing the show and its fans. Nobody wants this garbage anymore. The last time around cost this show dearly, you would think that the air heads who run this garbage would get a clue. The clock is ticking on the down-o-lator. Tic, toc..........

#3   2013/01/19 10:57AM
    grammapam

Nope..not this Fan.Where is the proof that her Fans are 'leaving?'I think you'll find that there's a lot of us still around.

#4   2013/01/19 10:58AM
    Tambam

Isn't it just that pylon Christine?!? Didn't she say she was going to sue her in civil court?

#5   2013/01/19 11:03AM
    Tiny Bubbles

Quote Tambam: Isn't it just that pylon Christine?!? Didn't she say she was going to sue her in civil court?

I would be stunned if anyone thought that this was worth watching. Maybe for naval gazers but this has been done to death and the show is so dark now that you can't even see it with the lights on. I haven't watched this show in months and don't plan to come back for more of the beating up of Phyllis. When and if this sicko crew of baffoones who are writing for this show can come up with something that makes sense to watch, maybe the thousands of us will reconsider but from the look of it, people are just leaving because there is just nothing to watch. This show hasn't made any sense in ages and doing this, taking this bloodbath of Phyllis over the cliff again is just adding more insult to injury. Dribble and druel.

#6   2013/01/19 11:07AM
    lfga

Quote lfga: Not sure at all what this spoiler means..
    but someone threatens to take legal action against Phyllis..so far this year she has kept clean,so it has to do with her past,unless she does something in a day or so...

this spoiler is for wed.jan.23...

this has nothing to do with hate for Phyllis,im like-n her now...dont where u get that from....i even said (she has been clean...meaning.....she has done anything bad so far this year)....like getting rid of the dr,s body that was in her home....but in no way was this was an attack on Phyllis...i was taking up for her..

#7   2013/01/19 11:11AM
    lfga

Quote Tiny Bubbles: This is why Phyllis fans are leaving the show left and right now. They have all had enough of this dribble and druel. The Phyllis bloodbath has turned off everyone and to constantly continue it is killing the show and its fans. Nobody wants this garbage anymore. The last time around cost this show dearly, you would think that the air heads who run this garbage would get a clue. The clock is ticking on the down-o-lator. Tic, toc..........

and not sure if you are talking about me or the writers of the spoilers,but im not a air head...sorry u feel that way

#8   2013/01/19 11:13AM
    grammapam

Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote Tambam: Isn't it just that pylon Christine?!? Didn't she say she was going to sue her in civil court?

I would be stunned if anyone thought that this was worth watching. Maybe for naval gazers but this has been done to death and the show is so dark now that you can't even see it with the lights on. I haven't watched this show in months and don't plan to come back for more of the beating up of Phyllis. When and if this sicko crew of baffoones who are writing for this show can come up with something that makes sense to watch, maybe the thousands of us will reconsider but from the look of it, people are just leaving because there is just nothing to watch. This show hasn't made any sense in ages and doing this, taking this bloodbath of Phyllis over the cliff again is just adding more insult to injury. Dribble and druel.
    This has been done to death.You claim you dont watch ,yet feel it necessary to keep coming in and complaining about the show.Your opinions are just that...yours.Please leave the rest of us who DO enjoy this soap to do just that.This gets boring after a while.
    Phyllis,imo,and so many others,is a core character and lots of us watch to see 'whats next' with her.Wether her past will come back to haunt her(which I highly doubt...its a done-deal)or not...I will continue to watch from a front row seat with enthusiasm.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 11:14AM
    #9   2013/01/19 11:20AM
    Tiny Bubbles

I am not knocking the fans who stay and watch at all. That is up to them. I am saying that the writers are not writing a good product and that is why I don't watch. I don't feel that they are writing for all of the fans at all anymore. I don't watch and I can still come here and voice my opinion. I am not part of the cheerleading to keep this show on the air at all costs. I find other things to do with my hour that I used to spend on this mess and I find that it is much more productive than wasting it on something that makes no sense to me anymore. The show is just not the product I am used to and I wasted enough time on it when MAB was killing it off. I just decided that I don't want to watch it die or cheer to keep in on life support.

#10   2013/01/19 11:25AM
    grammapam

Quote Tiny Bubbles: I am not knocking the fans who stay and watch at all. That is up to them. I am saying that the writers are not writing a good product and that is why I don't watch. I don't feel that they are writing for all of the fans at all anymore. I don't watch and I can still come here and voice my opinion. I am not part of the cheerleading to keep this show on the air at all costs. I find other things to do with my hour that I used to spend on this mess and I find that it is much more productive than wasting it on something that makes no sense to me anymore. The show is just not the product I am used to and I wasted enough time on it when MAB was killing it off. I just decided that I don't want to watch it die or cheer to keep in on life support.
    You are right and I apologize..you DO have a right to an opinion,but I watch you going from thread-to-thread,complaining about this GREAT show,and its a waste of your time,and yet you will "waste your time" posting about it,every chance you get.I dont get that.
    "Life-support" is aloooong way off,just yet.Great show,great Actors,great s/ls,imo honest opinion.We all see things in a different light.....Thank goodness!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list