List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER

Started by lfga at 2013/01/18 07:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/20 02:59AM, Views: 7591, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/01/19 04:30PM
    Re: the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER
    Cat12

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles: Jack is a weakling, he could never fill those shoes. Look at him, trying to make amends for something he didn't even do. All guilty over being set up by stupid Victor! And they wonder why people don't watch this dribble.
    Wow....you keep posting about how you've never watched the show for ages,yet here you are talking about a s/l which you would have had no idea about,unless you HAD watched.SMH.

Jack is a great guy.He has alienated most of his Family,but I have no doubt that the 'old' Jack will return and I hope he sticks it to the Moustache,lol.
    He has a good Friend in Phyllis.These two are great together,imo.I agree with the OP....Jack will return.

I agree, if someone hates the show so much and doesn't watch , why bothering posting about it. And I also agree with you and the OP Jack will return. I know Abby will be returning but how I wish Ashley(wishful thinking) and Tracy along with Billy to be there for him and all the Abbotts would stand together as a united front against Victor. I just miss all the Abbotts....

#12   2013/01/19 04:33PM
    grammapam

Quote Cat12:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles: Jack is a weakling, he could never fill those shoes. Look at him, trying to make amends for something he didn't even do. All guilty over being set up by stupid Victor! And they wonder why people don't watch this dribble.
    Wow....you keep posting about how you've never watched the show for ages,yet here you are talking about a s/l which you would have had no idea about,unless you HAD watched.SMH.

Jack is a great guy.He has alienated most of his Family,but I have no doubt that the 'old' Jack will return and I hope he sticks it to the Moustache,lol.
    He has a good Friend in Phyllis.These two are great together,imo.I agree with the OP....Jack will return.

I agree, if someone hates the show so much and doesn't watch , why bothering posting about it. And I also agree with you and the OP Jack will return. I know Abby will be returning but how I wish Ashley(wishful thinking) and Tracy along with Billy to be there for him and all the Abbotts would stand together as a united front against Victor. I just miss all the Abbotts....
    You're so right**sigh**I loved it in the days when Mamie cooked Breakfast,and they all sat around the table.Time changes everything.

#13   2013/01/19 05:13PM
    Cat12

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Cat12:
    Quote grammapam:

You're so right**sigh**I loved it in the days when Mamie cooked Breakfast,and they all sat around the table.Time changes everything.

Yes those were great scenes and your right time does change everything. They definitely should put Jack and Phyllis back together and with Kyle, Summer, Abby, Billy and occasional Tracy they can start having more family scenes together with Jack being the head of the family. I don't know how I feel about a recast of Ashley, I really love ED, but I guess it wouldn't be so bad if they found the right one.

#14   2013/01/19 06:21PM
    InCanada

This is Jack's redemption story and I'm loving it. I hated that Jack was so greedy and didn't like the character because of his greed. He is changing and its great

#15   2013/01/19 08:02PM
    Cat12

Quote InCanada: This is Jack's redemption story and I'm loving it. I hated that Jack was so greedy and didn't like the character because of his greed. He is changing and its great

I agree. Jack is certainly one I have gotten very frustrated with over the years. I do believe he has a good heart but his hatred for Victor and like you said his greed for power overwhelms him at times. I'm loving this turn around and hope it sticks. PB is such an outstanding actor and very handsome!!

#16   2013/01/19 08:23PM
    Tiny Bubbles

I have yet to even understand what Jack needed redemption from? He is a weakling who wanted Newman Enterprises. There is no need to redeem that. What is with all of this redemption talk about these characters anyway? I never heard of anything that made less sense. Nobody on this show needs redemption. They are, who they are, even the pathetic Adam. It doesn't matter what they are doing to Jack, he will always be a weakling and trying to redeem him for something that Victor did to him makes absoltuely less sense on this show than putting Victor back with Nikki. She should be with Jack, not Phyllis and Jack needs no redemption for that either.

#17   2013/01/20 02:59AM
    FL senior fan

Quote InCanada: This is Jack's redemption story and I'm loving it. I hated that Jack was so greedy and didn't like the character because of his greed. He is changing and its great

---------------------
    I'm enjoying it too.
    Abbott family has always been special; hate they broke them apart. Ashley should have been kept! Billy is beginning to get a backbone and loving that too. I have to give Phyllis (writers) credit for making sense when talking to Jack about this dead hooker. Jack was NOT at fault and him talking about prison/punishment is nonsense. He's got it off his chest & conscience....now enough already Jack.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list